Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -Bronzed- g2 pure imps [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77966688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779667/77966688_350.png[/img][/url] I've placed all the pings here on this dragon. If anyone wants to be added or removed please let me know. I will remove the pinglist completely once this hatchery is finished. If there are still any doubles or misses on the ping list inform me asap! >.<
77966688_350.png

I've placed all the pings here on this dragon. If anyone wants to be added or removed please let me know. I will remove the pinglist completely once this hatchery is finished.

If there are still any doubles or misses on the ping list inform me asap! >.<
siggy.png
@navrook

Yes. A 3 day hold acceptable? 5kg. When you have the 5kg please send a CR.
@navrook

Yes. A 3 day hold acceptable? 5kg. When you have the 5kg please send a CR.
siggy.png
Next pure nest: Mid to later August possibly.
Next pure nest: Mid to later August possibly.
siggy.png
can i be removed from the pinglist please? the hatchlings are gorgeous, i just don't have the funds.
can i be removed from the pinglist please? the hatchlings are gorgeous, i just don't have the funds.
Can you please add me back on the ping list? I was on it before, but I'm not on it now. Thanks!
Can you please add me back on the ping list? I was on it before, but I'm not on it now. Thanks!
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
please remove me from the pinglist, i can’t afford these. the hatchlings are very pretty though.
please remove me from the pinglist, i can’t afford these. the hatchlings are very pretty though.
Pinglist should be updated correctly!
Pinglist should be updated correctly!
siggy.png
@Ningguang

May I be added to the ping list. Will holds be available?
@Ningguang

May I be added to the ping list. Will holds be available?
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's Garden
@RogueLoreWind

Hold for XYZ hatchlings - 3 days
Hold for XXY hatchlings - 7 days

This goes after the pinglist has been sent out for any recent pure nest. Reserves currently aren't done due to wegg chances and the limited time Kael will be in Lightning.

We'll take into account in case we get wegg'd too much by the time Kael's time in Lightning is over.

And yeah, I'll add you!
@RogueLoreWind

Hold for XYZ hatchlings - 3 days
Hold for XXY hatchlings - 7 days

This goes after the pinglist has been sent out for any recent pure nest. Reserves currently aren't done due to wegg chances and the limited time Kael will be in Lightning.

We'll take into account in case we get wegg'd too much by the time Kael's time in Lightning is over.

And yeah, I'll add you!
siggy.png
i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23