Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Bump!
Bump!
LB0Er2U.jpg
@Webstickkitten the CR has been sent! Do you wish to stay, or be removed from the pinglist? And are there any other pinglists you would like to be added to?
@Webstickkitten the CR has been sent! Do you wish to stay, or be removed from the pinglist? And are there any other pinglists you would like to be added to?
LB0Er2U.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
LB0Er2U.jpg
@EmpressGlacier

Thanks so much, it was a pleasure buying from this hatchery! You can remove me from the pinglist, but if there is a pinglist for when new pairs are added I would be interested ^.^ Also if it's no trouble can I also snatch up #86774175 for treasure? I'm a sucker for pretty imps xd
@EmpressGlacier

Thanks so much, it was a pleasure buying from this hatchery! You can remove me from the pinglist, but if there is a pinglist for when new pairs are added I would be interested ^.^ Also if it's no trouble can I also snatch up #86774175 for treasure? I'm a sucker for pretty imps xd
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
@WebstickKitten of course you can! You will recieve a crossroads ASAP :D
@WebstickKitten of course you can! You will recieve a crossroads ASAP :D
LB0Er2U.jpg
@WebstickKitten a CR has been send and I will now create a pinglist for new pairs being added :D Thank you so much for purchasing!
@WebstickKitten a CR has been send and I will now create a pinglist for new pairs being added :D Thank you so much for purchasing!
LB0Er2U.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
LB0Er2U.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
LB0Er2U.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
LB0Er2U.jpg
Bump!
Bump!