Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] LibraryWhale's Project Extras!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
Bump!
Bump!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
Update: Target colors reached on the project involving Gibson and Strat! (I decided to pay for a Silhouette Scroll for that dragon. The project involving Prismatic and Adelie will remain as specific as it is.)

The last hatchlings from that pair are up for sale, as are Gibson and Strat themselves.
Update: Target colors reached on the project involving Gibson and Strat! (I decided to pay for a Silhouette Scroll for that dragon. The project involving Prismatic and Adelie will remain as specific as it is.)

The last hatchlings from that pair are up for sale, as are Gibson and Strat themselves.
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
(VERY LATE) Bump!

(Sorry about that! Daylight Savings threw me off.)
(VERY LATE) Bump!

(Sorry about that! Daylight Savings threw me off.)
Update: A new pair has been added to the front page! (Breeding card to be added once they're adults.... but trust me, the genes make this a really goofy looking duo. The project fails are gonna be fodder for sure.)
Update: A new pair has been added to the front page! (Breeding card to be added once they're adults.... but trust me, the genes make this a really goofy looking duo. The project fails are gonna be fodder for sure.)
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!

EDIT: I've removed a dragon from the front page and am using her for a third breeding pair! (Long story short, I looked at my project scries and noticed a second Periwinkle/Splash/(blue range) dragon.)

FINAL UPDATE TODAY, I PROMISE:
...I just realized the new pair covers Prismatic and Adelie's goal as well. To make things simpler, Prismatic and Adelie have been retired! As previously mentioned, Adelie isn't for sale at the moment. Prismatic, however, is.
Bump!

EDIT: I've removed a dragon from the front page and am using her for a third breeding pair! (Long story short, I looked at my project scries and noticed a second Periwinkle/Splash/(blue range) dragon.)

FINAL UPDATE TODAY, I PROMISE:
...I just realized the new pair covers Prismatic and Adelie's goal as well. To make things simpler, Prismatic and Adelie have been retired! As previously mentioned, Adelie isn't for sale at the moment. Prismatic, however, is.
Update: One of the two Cobalt/Cornflower/Cobalt dragons has been sold!
Update: One of the two Cobalt/Cornflower/Cobalt dragons has been sold!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Update: Both Ridgebacks have been sold! Only one child from Gibson and Strat remains!
Update: Both Ridgebacks have been sold! Only one child from Gibson and Strat remains!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38