Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] 140+ g1s! SALE 12/17
1 2 3 4
thank you for the answer!! <,: would you possibly take 2kg for the both of them? i'll need only a few days to get the rest of the gems, but do let me know if you'd feel better getting more for them!! <3
thank you for the answer!! <,: would you possibly take 2kg for the both of them? i'll need only a few days to get the rest of the gems, but do let me know if you'd feel better getting more for them!! <3
RUQx40j.png
@Fomeak 2kg would be fine for both of them! and i dont mind holding for a bit at all, ill make a note in their bios! just let me know once you're ready to pay :)
@Fomeak 2kg would be fine for both of them! and i dont mind holding for a bit at all, ill make a note in their bios! just let me know once you're ready to pay :)
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
hello!! oh my gosh i'm so sorry for the disappearance ;; _ ;; my job got really busy and i had to make a lot of appointments lately, completely missed the arcane festival and getting on this past week!!

i'm absolutely still interested, if you're still open to selling them!! ; o ; thank you! and i apologize again!
hello!! oh my gosh i'm so sorry for the disappearance ;; _ ;; my job got really busy and i had to make a lot of appointments lately, completely missed the arcane festival and getting on this past week!!

i'm absolutely still interested, if you're still open to selling them!! ; o ; thank you! and i apologize again!
RUQx40j.png
@Fomeak hey, no worries at all !! ive been very busy with a couple of irl things myself so i understand you needing to step back and focus on work!

i'm still up for selling the two^^ if you have the payment ready i can set up a cr, otherwise i dont mind holding them for as long as you need!
@Fomeak hey, no worries at all !! ive been very busy with a couple of irl things myself so i understand you needing to step back and focus on work!

i'm still up for selling the two^^ if you have the payment ready i can set up a cr, otherwise i dont mind holding them for as long as you need!
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
djhfg thank you ;; w ;; i've put my last few things on the ah, so if you'd like to set up the cr i can add the payment as soon as i get on next!!
thank you so so much for your patience and understanding :,,]
djhfg thank you ;; w ;; i've put my last few things on the ah, so if you'd like to set up the cr i can add the payment as soon as i get on next!!
thank you so so much for your patience and understanding :,,]
RUQx40j.png
Hello is this guy up for sale? If yes do you have a price in mind for him? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77510917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/775110/77510917_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello is this guy up for sale? If yes do you have a price in mind for him?

77510917_350.png
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@rufusdrumknott hi! theyre on hold for someone but if the cr falls through ill be sure to let you know! as for a price they were 650g!
@rufusdrumknott hi! theyre on hold for someone but if the cr falls through ill be sure to let you know! as for a price they were 650g!
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
Gotcha, feel free to send a PA or CR if that happens then! Thanks for letting me know!
Gotcha, feel free to send a PA or CR if that happens then! Thanks for letting me know!
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
[emoji=cloud size=1]
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
1 2 3 4