Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Taking offers on everybody
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Any sort of price range on Eladrin (#65312097) and Canary? (#76060534)
Any sort of price range on Eladrin (#65312097) and Canary? (#76060534)
      j0wPFeE.png she/they
 disaster lesbian
 grumpy 99% of the time
ice lair with shadow origins

fodder exchange
 hatchery coming soon
@renekai 50kt/g?

@skykidnadir I'll take that as long as I get a baby with Starmap out of them when you breed them!

@prank honestly probably looking for 75kt/g for each
@renekai 50kt/g?

@skykidnadir I'll take that as long as I get a baby with Starmap out of them when you breed them!

@prank honestly probably looking for 75kt/g for each
I could do the 150kt c:
I could do the 150kt c:
      j0wPFeE.png she/they
 disaster lesbian
 grumpy 99% of the time
ice lair with shadow origins

fodder exchange
 hatchery coming soon
I can do 50kt!
I can do 50kt!
Ping me; I wander!
@lyricalchaos Sounds more than fair haha. I have a nest opening up tomorrow; I'll let you have first pick! So 100g and 230kt for the three?
@lyricalchaos Sounds more than fair haha. I have a nest opening up tomorrow; I'll let you have first pick! So 100g and 230kt for the three?
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
@skykidnadir
Sure! I'll send the pair first because I don't have space to take out of my hibden. You can send the total then I'll send a 1 way with the last derg
@skykidnadir
Sure! I'll send the pair first because I don't have space to take out of my hibden. You can send the total then I'll send a 1 way with the last derg
@prank @renekai it'll be a little until I get your dragons to you, as I have no lair space and they're all in hibden!
@prank @renekai it'll be a little until I get your dragons to you, as I have no lair space and they're all in hibden!
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47