Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Empire | Last G2 Nest has Hatched!
@hyddenchyld Thank you! I was super excited to see a double. Hadn't actually observed that they could even produce one together, so that was fun.

And thanks for mentioning the two names. I was naming a different baby from a different pair at the same time and just glitched which name I typed out. XD

Not sure what you're looking for precisely, but I have accidentally built up a hoard of G2 veils as potentially breeding partners and, well, they now significantly outnumber the dragons I plan to breed. I also have a list of G3+ veils I'm considering, because who needs money, anyway?
@hyddenchyld Thank you! I was super excited to see a double. Hadn't actually observed that they could even produce one together, so that was fun.

And thanks for mentioning the two names. I was naming a different baby from a different pair at the same time and just glitched which name I typed out. XD

Not sure what you're looking for precisely, but I have accidentally built up a hoard of G2 veils as potentially breeding partners and, well, they now significantly outnumber the dragons I plan to breed. I also have a list of G3+ veils I'm considering, because who needs money, anyway?
Hai.png

Adopt Shop!
Seeking these skins:
I have multiple lineage projects going on, and admittedly the Veilspun line does not get prioritized...Oops. I'd like to find a Veilspun with lineage lore that works well with the lore I wrote for my descendants.

I'll make a mental note to prioritize finding a mate for Lucius (or Galatea).
I have multiple lineage projects going on, and admittedly the Veilspun line does not get prioritized...Oops. I'd like to find a Veilspun with lineage lore that works well with the lore I wrote for my descendants.

I'll make a mental note to prioritize finding a mate for Lucius (or Galatea).
LIo8D8G.gif NiMHBVV.png
Pixel made by user TokiToki
@hyddenchyld Oh, no rush. I didn't mean to make it sound like that was necessary. Just figured I'd at least offer to help, since I've been busy collecting. XD

Finding lore that works is the hardest bit. A lot of people never seem to write any, which is fair, but makes it harder to weave a story in. I could always write my own, but it doesn't feel as interesting that way.

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/599016/2099831/3?name=&type=undefined

All of the G2s are in that link there. And then Iuno and Aisopos are pure G3s on the next page. I haven't looked into everyone's lore, yet, though. Was kind of just impulse buying ... which definitely never happens in my lair.

Which other lineages are you working with? I just started collecting G2 imps. That's considerably more expensive than I'd prefer, so I probably won't do too much of it, but it's been fun.
@hyddenchyld Oh, no rush. I didn't mean to make it sound like that was necessary. Just figured I'd at least offer to help, since I've been busy collecting. XD

Finding lore that works is the hardest bit. A lot of people never seem to write any, which is fair, but makes it harder to weave a story in. I could always write my own, but it doesn't feel as interesting that way.

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/599016/2099831/3?name=&type=undefined

All of the G2s are in that link there. And then Iuno and Aisopos are pure G3s on the next page. I haven't looked into everyone's lore, yet, though. Was kind of just impulse buying ... which definitely never happens in my lair.

Which other lineages are you working with? I just started collecting G2 imps. That's considerably more expensive than I'd prefer, so I probably won't do too much of it, but it's been fun.
Hai.png

Adopt Shop!
Seeking these skins:
[center][font=Cinzel][size=6]THE EMPIRE | Vulcanalia Nest[/size][/font] ------------------------------------ On August 23rd, the first day of the Vulcanalia festival, [b]three[/b] hatchlings emerged into the Empire! These dragons are hatchlings 17 - 19. All hatchlings will have been numbered in the order they were born and will have a stamp of authenticity and Empire-themed profiles included. [center][img]https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLqsn6086KbjiK23h4VeJwgFjm1jbcK5fiJ8fI0TI-5cWmOJvwAM4nFGPmBIv6cVHR5749oM5IZkSWybsOo_AGo9ZyXHjc7_ZvNmbtNM_UydYAZmU_UFxsR_1JPNsJTeCH3gWB8JjrB84C-ue7zfpMMuk76j4Ow73drjtmwTTnBt-MyH8a2jCCqCpOfA/s40/Untitled%20design%20(10).png[/img] One of these hatchlings will be retained for lore purposes. The other two hatchlings are available for purchase.[/center] [center][img]https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLqsn6086KbjiK23h4VeJwgFjm1jbcK5fiJ8fI0TI-5cWmOJvwAM4nFGPmBIv6cVHR5749oM5IZkSWybsOo_AGo9ZyXHjc7_ZvNmbtNM_UydYAZmU_UFxsR_1JPNsJTeCH3gWB8JjrB84C-ue7zfpMMuk76j4Ow73drjtmwTTnBt-MyH8a2jCCqCpOfA/s40/Untitled%20design%20(10).png[/img] The Vulcanalia Nest is the last nest of the Empire's founding pair, Fortuna and Vespasian. Now that this nest has hatched, the Empire is left in the hands of the purchasers (and those hatchlings retained, which will be bred exclusively with G2 veils); Fortuna & Vespasian have been permanently retired.[/center][/center]
THE EMPIRE | Vulcanalia Nest

On August 23rd, the first day of the Vulcanalia festival, three hatchlings emerged into the Empire!

These dragons are hatchlings 17 - 19. All hatchlings will have been numbered in the order they were born and will have a stamp of authenticity and Empire-themed profiles included.
Untitled%20design%20(10).png

One of these hatchlings will be retained for lore purposes. The other two hatchlings are available for purchase.
Untitled%20design%20(10).png

The Vulcanalia Nest is the last nest of the Empire's founding pair, Fortuna and Vespasian.

Now that this nest has hatched, the Empire is left in the hands of the purchasers (and those hatchlings retained, which will be bred exclusively with G2 veils); Fortuna & Vespasian have been permanently retired.
Hai.png

Adopt Shop!
Seeking these skins:
This thread is undergoing lore updates. I am hoping to be able to keep this to the current number of reserved posts, but if my efforts fail, I'll be transferring all information to a new thread and mailing current owners the new thread link.
This thread is undergoing lore updates. I am hoping to be able to keep this to the current number of reserved posts, but if my efforts fail, I'll be transferring all information to a new thread and mailing current owners the new thread link.
Hai.png

Adopt Shop!
Seeking these skins: