Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5+ yr dragons for sale!
1 2 3
@mitzuliina
How much are you wanting for Splash? She's a birthday dragon, and I'm trying to collect one for every year flightrising has been going^^
@mitzuliina
How much are you wanting for Splash? She's a birthday dragon, and I'm trying to collect one for every year flightrising has been going^^
Lichtdrache.gif
@StolassPrince
Would you find 300 gems reasonable?
@StolassPrince
Would you find 300 gems reasonable?
Hi, I have an artshop over here -> Mitzuliina's Artmart it's not much yet but I work fast and maybe you'd like to check it out?
@mitzuliina
Sounds good to me! Thank you so much!
@mitzuliina
Sounds good to me! Thank you so much!
Lichtdrache.gif
I'm interested in Carla but don't have many Gems. I do however still have one Undertide breed change and some genes I don't plan on using: lace, ringlets, phantom for Gaoler, spirit for Gaoler if that sounds interesting to throw in.
I'm interested in Carla but don't have many Gems. I do however still have one Undertide breed change and some genes I don't plan on using: lace, ringlets, phantom for Gaoler, spirit for Gaoler if that sounds interesting to throw in.
@yellowind
I could take the breedchange amd the lace gene if you find it a fair trade.
@yellowind
Hi, I have an artshop over here -> Mitzuliina's Artmart it's not much yet but I work fast and maybe you'd like to check it out?
[quote name="mitzuliina" date="2022-12-16 12:07:27" ] @yellowind I could take the breedchange amd the lace gene if you find it a fair trade. [/quote] I would!
mitzuliina wrote on 2022-12-16 12:07:27:
@yellowind

I would!
Daily bump. :)
Daily bump. :)
and another bump
and another bump
Evening bump :)
Evening bump :)
Daily bump :)
Daily bump :)
1 2 3