Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~•DARKWEATHER•~ New Hatchies
1 2 3
I'm still interested in Winter Twilight's lore btw ! The person who bought them ended up giving them to me <3
I'm still interested in Winter Twilight's lore btw ! The person who bought them ended up giving them to me <3
dlPR7wK.png
@cedarfrogs
I am so sorry for the late reply! Turns out I wasn’t subbed to the thread as I had thought!
But I can write her any lore if you wish! I hadn’t gotten around to it yet. I apologize
@cedarfrogs
I am so sorry for the late reply! Turns out I wasn’t subbed to the thread as I had thought!
But I can write her any lore if you wish! I hadn’t gotten around to it yet. I apologize
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif oPdYcVc.png
ZwbGqUa.png
3adgzZD.png
N2r2kW8.png
toF85QN.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
0cm6IMs.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
that's alright !! I was wondering tho if u were busy or smth haha I don't have any lore ideas for her honestly, so go nuts !! feel free to take a look at the dragons in my faves tab to get a feel for the lore already written for my clan.

I'm commissioning someone to write some better descriptions though, so I'll keep you updated on when I hear back from the author in case that helps with writing Winter Twilight's lore ! I was thinking though, it might be nice if she had something to do with Althedo. Someone important to his affairs, perhaps a secretary of some sorts ?
that's alright !! I was wondering tho if u were busy or smth haha I don't have any lore ideas for her honestly, so go nuts !! feel free to take a look at the dragons in my faves tab to get a feel for the lore already written for my clan.

I'm commissioning someone to write some better descriptions though, so I'll keep you updated on when I hear back from the author in case that helps with writing Winter Twilight's lore ! I was thinking though, it might be nice if she had something to do with Althedo. Someone important to his affairs, perhaps a secretary of some sorts ?
dlPR7wK.png
@cedarfrogs
Absolutely! I’ll get started on it probably tomorrow! I just got home from a trip
@cedarfrogs
Absolutely! I’ll get started on it probably tomorrow! I just got home from a trip
ZwbGqUa.png
3adgzZD.png
N2r2kW8.png
toF85QN.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
0cm6IMs.png
no worries, take ur time <3 thank u :D
no worries, take ur time <3 thank u :D
dlPR7wK.png
@BxnnyAche
New hatchies!!!
@BxnnyAche
New hatchies!!!
ZwbGqUa.png
3adgzZD.png
N2r2kW8.png
toF85QN.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
0cm6IMs.png
ooooh,,,, https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82703126 is so handsome,,,,, can you hold him please? got some nests to pop! tysm!
ooooh,,,, https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82703126 is so handsome,,,,, can you hold him please? got some nests to pop! tysm!
VAAnkLY.png
@BxnnyAche
Sure thing!!
@BxnnyAche
Sure thing!!
ZwbGqUa.png
3adgzZD.png
N2r2kW8.png
toF85QN.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
0cm6IMs.png
Could I possibly offer a dragon as trade? I just got a really cute hatchie and I think you'd love her! Or would you still prefer I pay in g/kt?
Could I possibly offer a dragon as trade? I just got a really cute hatchie and I think you'd love her! Or would you still prefer I pay in g/kt?
VAAnkLY.png
@BxnnyAche
Sure, absolutely!
@BxnnyAche
Sure, absolutely!
ZwbGqUa.png
3adgzZD.png
N2r2kW8.png
toF85QN.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png