Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Ecto's G1 Sales
1 2 3 4 5
@Henrythearcher
Man, oldies are really hard for me to value, just because I’m not very experienced with it. I went to peek on the AH and the lowest listing for a double, unbred 7-digit imp is 5kg but that seems like a lot? Is that a realistic ballpark? If not, you can totally make a different offer and we can discuss it!

@StolassPrince
That sounds fine to me! I’ll set up a CR for you. :)
@Henrythearcher
Man, oldies are really hard for me to value, just because I’m not very experienced with it. I went to peek on the AH and the lowest listing for a double, unbred 7-digit imp is 5kg but that seems like a lot? Is that a realistic ballpark? If not, you can totally make a different offer and we can discuss it!

@StolassPrince
That sounds fine to me! I’ll set up a CR for you. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir

I personally may have paid more for unbred 7-digit dragons than what they could be normally because I really have wanted the dragon. However, taking into account he is a nice double, 5kg is all right in my eyes. Would you be up to negotiate though?
@ectochoir

I personally may have paid more for unbred 7-digit dragons than what they could be normally because I really have wanted the dragon. However, taking into account he is a nice double, 5kg is all right in my eyes. Would you be up to negotiate though?
@HenryTheArcher
I’d be happy to negotiate! Did you have an amount you were looking to be closer to? :) Honestly, a lot of his value is sentimental (he’s been with me for a long time!) so knowing he’s going to a lair that would cherish him definitely means something for me.
@HenryTheArcher
I’d be happy to negotiate! Did you have an amount you were looking to be closer to? :) Honestly, a lot of his value is sentimental (he’s been with me for a long time!) so knowing he’s going to a lair that would cherish him definitely means something for me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir

Glad to hear! I was wondering if 2,000-3,000 gems range would be good? I absolutely want to paid good for him. So, please let me know if I offer too low!
@ectochoir

Glad to hear! I was wondering if 2,000-3,000 gems range would be good? I absolutely want to paid good for him. So, please let me know if I offer too low!
@HenryTheArcher
Would you be okay splitting the difference between 3 and 5 and going with 4k? :0 Def still lower than the current unbred LAH but it gets me a little closer to buying the last sprite I need. :P
@HenryTheArcher
Would you be okay splitting the difference between 3 and 5 and going with 4k? :0 Def still lower than the current unbred LAH but it gets me a little closer to buying the last sprite I need. :P
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir

Absolutely! I can do that!
@ectochoir

Absolutely! I can do that!
@HenryTheArcher
Awesome! I’ll set up a CR! :D
@HenryTheArcher
Awesome! I’ll set up a CR! :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir

Thank you very much!
@ectochoir

Thank you very much!
@HenryTheArcher
Of course! Thank you as well! :D
@HenryTheArcher
Of course! Thank you as well! :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@ectochoir
do you have prices in mind for nemo and/or gemini? they’re both really unique imo :)
@ectochoir
do you have prices in mind for nemo and/or gemini? they’re both really unique imo :)
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
1 2 3 4 5