Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Smiley's Pop-Up Dragon Shop [PWYW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b][size=5]Welcome![/b][/center] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/55506226_JsXAql3OxYN7Inl.png [center][size=2]Art done by yours truly :> if it doesn't show for some reason someone please tell me so I don't look like a fool-[/center] [center][size=4]I'm gonna be honest I'm not making this look very professional at all, but I decided to make a lil pop up shop of dragons I have for sale. Lots of these are just babies I bred that I don't want exalted but don't really have the space for [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80330561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803306/80330561_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote][center][b][size=5]Some quick things to note:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*][size=4]If you end up exalting a dragon you buy from me, then it's not my business, it happens and I do it all the time lol [*][size=4]Some dragons are up on the AH and others aren't but they are all Pay What You Want, just reply or ping me with a reasonable price ^^ [*][size=4]I accept treasure, gems and stacks of food (30, 50, 99, etc) [*][size=4]Dragons with familiars don't mean anything, if they're listed here they're for sale [*][size=4]I can provide Scrolls of renaming upon request ^_^ all my dragons are sold prenamed to avoid being exalted without a name, but I don't mind if you change it [/center] [/LIST] [/quote] [b][center][size=4]I'm subscribed, but you can ping if you want![/center][/b] [center][b][u][size=5]For Sale:[/u][/b][/center] [center][b][u][size=5]Hibernal Den Sales:[/u][/b][/center]
Welcome!

55506226_JsXAql3OxYN7Inl.png
Art done by yours truly :> if it doesn't show for some reason someone please tell me so I don't look like a fool-
I'm gonna be honest I'm not making this look very professional at all, but I decided to make a lil pop up shop of dragons I have for sale. Lots of these are just babies I bred that I don't want exalted but don't really have the space for

80330561_350.png
Quote:
Some quick things to note:
  • If you end up exalting a dragon you buy from me, then it's not my business, it happens and I do it all the time lol

• Some dragons are up on the AH and others aren't but they are all Pay What You Want, just reply or ping me with a reasonable price ^^

• I accept treasure, gems and stacks of food (30, 50, 99, etc)

• Dragons with familiars don't mean anything, if they're listed here they're for sale

• I can provide Scrolls of renaming upon request ^_^ all my dragons are sold prenamed to avoid being exalted without a name, but I don't mind if you change it

I'm subscribed, but you can ping if you want!

For Sale:

Hibernal Den Sales:

~Reserve~
~Reserve~
[center]Quick bump before bed [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center]
Quick bump before bed
[center]Morning bump! [emoji=sun size=1] Added a new banescale[/center]
Morning bump! Added a new banescale
[emoji=maple leaf size=1]
[center]Quick bump! DiscoTheque and Karp have sold [emoji=maple leaf size=1][/center]
Quick bump! DiscoTheque and Karp have sold
[center]Bump before bed [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center]
Bump before bed
[center]Rise and Shine [emoji=sun size=1][/center]
Rise and Shine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7