Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling G1s
1 2 3 4 5
@Houndstooth oh my gosh, I just realised what had been sent. I'm really so so sorry! I was with some friends, and they really are rather immature. They play flight rising as well, so im sure they must have known. they frequently 'steal' my phone as a joke, but usually never cause any major distruption. I certainly never imagined that they'd log into flight rising and post things under my name. I sincerely apologise, ill be sure to speak to my friends. Again, im really so sorry!

@Houndstooth oh my gosh, I just realised what had been sent. I'm really so so sorry! I was with some friends, and they really are rather immature. They play flight rising as well, so im sure they must have known. they frequently 'steal' my phone as a joke, but usually never cause any major distruption. I certainly never imagined that they'd log into flight rising and post things under my name. I sincerely apologise, ill be sure to speak to my friends. Again, im really so sorry!

@innertrashtale
Oh ouch! That wasn't cool of them at all! I hope they listen to you and don't do that again because dang thats mean of them :'D

It looks like the unnamed lady was sold during the night, unfortunately :c but Icarus is still around if you'd like him!
@innertrashtale
Oh ouch! That wasn't cool of them at all! I hope they listen to you and don't do that again because dang thats mean of them :'D

It looks like the unnamed lady was sold during the night, unfortunately :c but Icarus is still around if you'd like him!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
@Houndstooth thanks for understanding! How about 17g for Icarus?
@Houndstooth thanks for understanding! How about 17g for Icarus?
@innertrashtale
sounds like a plan! I'll send a cr c:
@innertrashtale
sounds like a plan! I'll send a cr c:
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
1 2 3 4 5