Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Starwood Gardens- Hiatus
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53
id like to get lilypad please!!! perfect bby :0
id like to get lilypad please!!! perfect bby :0
@nappz Which one would you like? :0
8erVaMf.png RYeGELy.png
Hi! I'd love to buy lilypad (79646607) for treasure please![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi! I'd love to buy lilypad (79646607) for treasure please!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@MiniPandaBuns

Alright! I'll send him your way! Thank you so much for dropping by and purchasing from me!~
@MiniPandaBuns

Alright! I'll send him your way! Thank you so much for dropping by and purchasing from me!~
8erVaMf.png RYeGELy.png
[quote name="Kippytops" date="2022-07-20 20:21:47" ] @nappz Which one would you like? :0 [/quote] @Minipandabuns I apologize, but Lilypad got spoken for (I just barely caught that typo, so it's my fault for that..), If you like I can put you on a pinglist for that pair again or you can pick from the other two lilypads I have for sale! <3 /nm
Kippytops wrote on 2022-07-20 20:21:47:

@Minipandabuns
I apologize, but Lilypad got spoken for (I just barely caught that typo, so it's my fault for that..), If you like I can put you on a pinglist for that pair again or you can pick from the other two lilypads I have for sale! <3 /nm
8erVaMf.png RYeGELy.png
@Nappez

Oh I misread your reply, I misread and thought you said "Can I get A lilypad please?" I'll still send him your way if you still want him though, since you first asked about him.
@Nappez

Oh I misread your reply, I misread and thought you said "Can I get A lilypad please?" I'll still send him your way if you still want him though, since you first asked about him.
8erVaMf.png RYeGELy.png
@Kippytops oh, that's alright! I would love to be on the pinglist, I'm definitely looking for something as close as possible to that boy :> no worries at all!
@Kippytops oh, that's alright! I would love to be on the pinglist, I'm definitely looking for something as close as possible to that boy :> no worries at all!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@Minipandabuns

Thank you so much for understanding! <3, I hope to hatch another kiddo similar to Lilypad though!
I'll go ahead and put you on the pinglist!
@Minipandabuns

Thank you so much for understanding! <3, I hope to hatch another kiddo similar to Lilypad though!
I'll go ahead and put you on the pinglist!
8erVaMf.png RYeGELy.png
Hello! Would it be possible to place a reservation for a female with Sunshine Ghost from Terrifying Tigerlilies? Please add me to the general pinglist as well :)
Hello! Would it be possible to place a reservation for a female with Sunshine Ghost from Terrifying Tigerlilies? Please add me to the general pinglist as well :)
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
I will gladly take Rosespring and if nobody wants Lotus in a few days I will take them too.
I will gladly take Rosespring and if nobody wants Lotus in a few days I will take them too.
My Adoptable Collection
]SbvRDbG.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53