Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | T.S.G GRAND OPENING + Events
1 2 3 4 5
@Plumbob Welcome In! The Struggle is so real!

The good news is you got a whole month to save up and make space. Not to mention earn those extra tickets! We hope you enjoy our Grand Opening!
@Plumbob Welcome In! The Struggle is so real!

The good news is you got a whole month to save up and make space. Not to mention earn those extra tickets! We hope you enjoy our Grand Opening!
Freshly Hatched Imp Babies!
Freshly Hatched Imp Babies!
@Riversrun

ohhhh they are so cuuuuute XD Why must you tempt my poor impulse buying habits!
@Riversrun

ohhhh they are so cuuuuute XD Why must you tempt my poor impulse buying habits!
bump
bump
Bump

Buy a dragon get AUTO enrolled in a raffle to win breeding pairs, singles and genes!
Bump

Buy a dragon get AUTO enrolled in a raffle to win breeding pairs, singles and genes!
Bump
Bump
@RiversRun
that pretty metals veilspun is for sale yes?
.___.
I want her -grabbyhands-
@RiversRun
that pretty metals veilspun is for sale yes?
.___.
I want her -grabbyhands-
@Thilath

If they are posted in this shop or in my sales tab they are for sure for sale. 35kt or 35g for her. Shall I send you the crossraods?

Also, with her purchase you automatically earn double tickets for our month long raffle. Please follow the raffle link in our welcome post to learn more about it. There are many ways to earn and some fun participation events going on.
@Thilath

If they are posted in this shop or in my sales tab they are for sure for sale. 35kt or 35g for her. Shall I send you the crossraods?

Also, with her purchase you automatically earn double tickets for our month long raffle. Please follow the raffle link in our welcome post to learn more about it. There are many ways to earn and some fun participation events going on.
@RiversRun
Good news all around then! please do set up the CR, I'd prefer to pay treasure!
@RiversRun
Good news all around then! please do set up the CR, I'd prefer to pay treasure!
@Thilath

Annnd sent!

If you have any questions about the raffle RanviesWatch and Chaosmora are primary managers on that and can help you. I will send them a note so we can get your tickets entered for tracking. :D enjoy your new derg
@Thilath

Annnd sent!

If you have any questions about the raffle RanviesWatch and Chaosmora are primary managers on that and can help you. I will send them a note so we can get your tickets entered for tracking. :D enjoy your new derg
1 2 3 4 5