Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Whispering Mist Wanderers | Hatchery [X]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote=New Dragon Pinglist] @ParkourFail [/quote] 2 New Dragons Added!
New Dragon Pinglist wrote:

2 New Dragons Added!
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
1:1000
WMW_Sig_Tag.png LCC_Sig_Tag.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
@MaeBell16 , May I be added to the new hatchlings pinglist?
@MaeBell16 , May I be added to the new hatchlings pinglist?
EhwAlDr.gif
Amir, 22, he/they, white _
FR time +3
Art Shop + Hatchery
My Carrd

LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
10ttDG2.png
n4H37dx.png
@amirisqueer Absolutely! Please feel free to let me know if there are any specific pairs you are watching for. The pair Arctic Waters will be coming soon. Their XXX hatchlings (Orca or Ice are possible) Will be sold here. Any non-XXX from that pair go to Last Chance Corral (another program I run where dragons sell for much cheaper).
@amirisqueer Absolutely! Please feel free to let me know if there are any specific pairs you are watching for. The pair Arctic Waters will be coming soon. Their XXX hatchlings (Orca or Ice are possible) Will be sold here. Any non-XXX from that pair go to Last Chance Corral (another program I run where dragons sell for much cheaper).
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
Bump!

Atlantean Revival and Prophetic Promise descendants are on sale!
Bump!

Atlantean Revival and Prophetic Promise descendants are on sale!
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
Can i be added to your pinglist?
Can i be added to your pinglist?
Untitled58-20210228185756-2.png
@ChaoticBlitz I am so sorry for missing this, offline life has not been kind and I have been on a bit of an unannounced hiatus. I am currently working on getting this hatchery running again with some new pairings and a heavier focus on request breedings. I will happily get you on the pinglist! Would you like to be informed when new hatchlings are for sale only or for any other types of updates? I am happy to run multiple lists.
@ChaoticBlitz I am so sorry for missing this, offline life has not been kind and I have been on a bit of an unannounced hiatus. I am currently working on getting this hatchery running again with some new pairings and a heavier focus on request breedings. I will happily get you on the pinglist! Would you like to be informed when new hatchlings are for sale only or for any other types of updates? I am happy to run multiple lists.
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
Finally the Whispering Mist Wanderer's Hatchery is reopening! My sincerest apologies for the unexpected hiatus but we are back and better than ever! I am happy to introduce four new pairings! Please welcome Arctic Waters, Mystic Mages, Stack the Deck, and Delicate Pearls. I am so happy to be offering both high chance XXX pairs as well as our first Aberrations! With the return, the hatchery will be putting a heavier focus on request based breedings. I simply don't have the lair space to keep all these pairs breeding constantly but there will still be pretties available here even if requests drop. [quote=Newly Available]@ParkourFail @amirisqueer @ChaoticBlitz[/quote] 15 new dragons added!
Finally the Whispering Mist Wanderer's Hatchery is reopening! My sincerest apologies for the unexpected hiatus but we are back and better than ever!

I am happy to introduce four new pairings! Please welcome Arctic Waters, Mystic Mages, Stack the Deck, and Delicate Pearls. I am so happy to be offering both high chance XXX pairs as well as our first Aberrations!

With the return, the hatchery will be putting a heavier focus on request based breedings. I simply don't have the lair space to keep all these pairs breeding constantly but there will still be pretties available here even if requests drop.
Newly Available wrote:

15 new dragons added!
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
Newly Available wrote:

3 new dragons added!
Newly Available wrote:

3 new dragons added!
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
Listings Updated - Reduced Prices!

-pinglist was here-

4 new dragons added!
Listings Updated - Reduced Prices!

-pinglist was here-

4 new dragons added!
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
6 Dragons are on sale for reduced prices!
6 Dragons are on sale for reduced prices!
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7