Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] 7 digits; unique gened gen 2s + more
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Carolynmbp - if you're still interested in Zirconium and his family, he did just have these three kids here with Riven. (I'm such a responsible derg owner I forgot I had nested them...) There's one more kid I was planning to hang onto for a minute that I stuck in my hib den. If you're interested, and would like a family, I'd be happy to send you Zirconium, Riven, and any/all of the kids for his listed price. Riven is leveled to level 7. :3
@Carolynmbp - if you're still interested in Zirconium and his family, he did just have these three kids here with Riven. (I'm such a responsible derg owner I forgot I had nested them...) There's one more kid I was planning to hang onto for a minute that I stuck in my hib den. If you're interested, and would like a family, I'd be happy to send you Zirconium, Riven, and any/all of the kids for his listed price. Riven is leveled to level 7. :3
^
^
@mahomaho

Thank you for the offer, but I think I'm going to have to pass at this point. I'm out of funds, out of lair space, and out of spoons at the moment to change the first two. :)

If Zirconium, Adrienne and Amethyst are still available later, perhaps we can negotiate something then.
@mahomaho

Thank you for the offer, but I think I'm going to have to pass at this point. I'm out of funds, out of lair space, and out of spoons at the moment to change the first two. :)

If Zirconium, Adrienne and Amethyst are still available later, perhaps we can negotiate something then.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp - Sounds good! Thank you for your interest. <3
@Carolynmbp - Sounds good! Thank you for your interest. <3
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Added some weird but fun fully-gened gen 2s!
Added some weird but fun fully-gened gen 2s!
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6