Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
closed
closed
pixilart-drawing.png
bump
bump
pixilart-drawing.png
up :)
up :)
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
@Reiyn could i get the second obelisk? i want to name her cherry cola! i think i have a partner who would be great for her (and i just like obelisks n her color is beautiful)
@Reiyn could i get the second obelisk? i want to name her cherry cola! i think i have a partner who would be great for her (and i just like obelisks n her color is beautiful)
IMG_4820.jpg
Have you by chance checkedout the Exalt Rescue thread? Just a friendly suggestion if you want them going to good homes
Have you by chance checkedout the Exalt Rescue thread? Just a friendly suggestion if you want them going to good homes
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
@Dragonsandragons

hi! unfortunately, that dragon was already claimed privately! the other obe is still available though!

@RayCayKar137

yup! i have! i prefer to make my own personal threads. thanks though!
@Dragonsandragons

hi! unfortunately, that dragon was already claimed privately! the other obe is still available though!

@RayCayKar137

yup! i have! i prefer to make my own personal threads. thanks though!
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn
If the first obelisk is still available I’ll be happy to take it in?
:D
@Reiyn
If the first obelisk is still available I’ll be happy to take it in?
:D
arcanetop.png
@Reiyn i'd love to adopt this kiddo! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73133933][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/731340/73133933_350.png[/img][/url] I'd name him Gladesong and dress him up in this accent thats been hanging around my hoard [skin=37558]
@Reiyn
i'd love to adopt this kiddo!
73133933_350.png
I'd name him Gladesong and dress him up in this accent thats been hanging around my hoard
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png