Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Den Clean-Out {Leaving The Game}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@BBean

The amounts in their bios are just how much I bought them for! I applied the goat eyes to him myself (iirc) so I would prefer something higher!
@BBean

The amounts in their bios are just how much I bought them for! I applied the goat eyes to him myself (iirc) so I would prefer something higher!
@LifeRabbit ahhh, I getcha!! He had a little more of a hands-on special place for you :3

Would something closer to 300 still be too low? A jump from 30, to be sure, but close enough to his value?
@LifeRabbit ahhh, I getcha!! He had a little more of a hands-on special place for you :3

Would something closer to 300 still be too low? A jump from 30, to be sure, but close enough to his value?
cM8dUFr.png
@BBean

That works for me!
@BBean

That works for me!
Bump
Bump
@honeycorpse pinging again! i offered 500g for darkfall and was wondering if you were going to combat that! if so please ping!
@honeycorpse pinging again! i offered 500g for darkfall and was wondering if you were going to combat that! if so please ping!
oAiYYBV.gif
@bloodblister
you go ahead! i don't even have the 500g to start off with T~T
@bloodblister
you go ahead! i don't even have the 500g to start off with T~T
3HTuHE0.png
wyatt. all prns. fr+3 | BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png | 0weZF6S.png->TCOg4IY.png | wishlist | icon dragon
calico_cat.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8