Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kiwis Primal Rescue
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 593 594
Deal of the month! Until the next elemental festival: Adopt a Primal or Faceted Dragon adopt a second dragon free. Spend more than 50kt/g on a dragon and get 2 free dragons.
Deal of the month! Until the next elemental festival: Adopt a Primal or Faceted Dragon adopt a second dragon free. Spend more than 50kt/g on a dragon and get 2 free dragons.
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
Do you mind hanging onto Zeta for me? I’ll be busy most of the day so I got no clue when I’ll be able to pick her up. Internet’s crap as well so I couldn’t really look at anyone else yet. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79124296][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791243/79124296_350.png[/img][/url]
Do you mind hanging onto Zeta for me? I’ll be busy most of the day so I got no clue when I’ll be able to pick her up. Internet’s crap as well so I couldn’t really look at anyone else yet.

79124296_350.png
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
Hi! I'm new to FR and dont really know what's worth what, but is there anything i could get for 30kt and 6 Gems or less?
Hi! I'm new to FR and dont really know what's worth what, but is there anything i could get for 30kt and 6 Gems or less?
@TheTopazDrag0n
Since you are new you can get up to 3 free dragons. Was there anybody you would like? The only exceptions are the first 3 dragons listed on the first page.
@TheTopazDrag0n
Since you are new you can get up to 3 free dragons. Was there anybody you would like? The only exceptions are the first 3 dragons listed on the first page.
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
@RayCayKar137
I’ve pulled her from the auction house. Standard hold time is a week but if you end up needing more time than that just let us know and we can see about extending it. :)
@RayCayKar137
I’ve pulled her from the auction house. Standard hold time is a week but if you end up needing more time than that just let us know and we can see about extending it. :)
@KiwiNeko Could I donate a shadow primal? I'd really like for her to not go to fodder with her nearly sequential colors.
@KiwiNeko Could I donate a shadow primal? I'd really like for her to not go to fodder with her nearly sequential colors.
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@late711
Of course! Send her over when you are ready.
@late711
Of course! Send her over when you are ready.
BUMP
BUMP
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
BOOP
BOOP
Deal of the month! Until the next elemental festival: Adopt a Primal or Faceted Dragon and get a second dragon free. Spend more than 50kt/g on a dragon and get 2 free dragons. We can hold put dragons on hold for a week, unless you ask for more time. Prices are negotiable.
Deal of the month! Until the next elemental festival: Adopt a Primal or Faceted Dragon and get a second dragon free. Spend more than 50kt/g on a dragon and get 2 free dragons. We can hold put dragons on hold for a week, unless you ask for more time. Prices are negotiable.
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 593 594