Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | earth reps born during RBC 2023| 12/09
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[emoji=snapper size=1]
The Snapitat
@Atresia - I am very interested in the girl - how much though?
@Atresia - I am very interested in the girl - how much though?
MuwAAse.png
@Atresia - okay, so I did some poking around and I'd like to buy four of your dragons - the XXX platinum imp girl you held for me, but also the XXX storm imp girl, the XXX sanguine boy with unusual eyes, and the XXY berry/red veil! ...whew that's a lot... [Is there a buying-in-bulk discount lol ;)]
@Atresia - okay, so I did some poking around and I'd like to buy four of your dragons - the XXX platinum imp girl you held for me, but also the XXX storm imp girl, the XXX sanguine boy with unusual eyes, and the XXY berry/red veil! ...whew that's a lot... [Is there a buying-in-bulk discount lol ;)]
MuwAAse.png
@Rumpelstiltskin
Oh wow that's a haul of dergs xD I can knock 10kt off each one? Would make the storm/sanguine kids 80kt, platinum 50kt ,(priced at 60kt normally which I should have mentioned) and the berry veil 40kt. Which would take the total from 290kt to 250kt, if that works for you?

@Rumpelstiltskin
Oh wow that's a haul of dergs xD I can knock 10kt off each one? Would make the storm/sanguine kids 80kt, platinum 50kt ,(priced at 60kt normally which I should have mentioned) and the berry veil 40kt. Which would take the total from 290kt to 250kt, if that works for you?

The Snapitat
@Atresia - that sounds most generous thank you! I'll pay in gems if you don't mind? They're just all so lovely! <3 <3 <3
@Atresia - that sounds most generous thank you! I'll pay in gems if you don't mind? They're just all so lovely! <3 <3 <3
MuwAAse.png
@Rumpelstiltskin
I'm so glad you like them! I'll set up the CRs for you :)
@Rumpelstiltskin
I'm so glad you like them! I'll set up the CRs for you :)
The Snapitat
[emoji=snapper size=1]
The Snapitat
@Atresia I'd love to buy this gorgeous gal for treasure! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75813461][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/758135/75813461_350.png[/img][/url]
@Atresia I'd love to buy this gorgeous gal for treasure!
75813461_350.png
72917137_350.png
@Lynxfrost13
I'll send over a CR in a moment, thank you!
@Lynxfrost13
I'll send over a CR in a moment, thank you!
The Snapitat
[emoji=snapper size=1]
The Snapitat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8