Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PWYW Lair Purge, Must Go!
1 2 3 4
Everyone in my Sales tab Must Go by the end of the week! I'm not all that active anymore so I'd rather most of these guys go to homes that will appreciate them more. :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/410086/1609970?name=&type=undefined

Some are pairs sitting on nests I need to hatch so I can hold any for you as needed! That said I will be selling all the offspring in those nests as well! Newbies under 3 months get a derg free!

Ping me with who you want to take home!

First come, first serve basis!
Everyone in my Sales tab Must Go by the end of the week! I'm not all that active anymore so I'd rather most of these guys go to homes that will appreciate them more. :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/410086/1609970?name=&type=undefined

Some are pairs sitting on nests I need to hatch so I can hold any for you as needed! That said I will be selling all the offspring in those nests as well! Newbies under 3 months get a derg free!

Ping me with who you want to take home!

First come, first serve basis!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@SoulScatter

I'd love to give Yadyra (#62116078) a good home! I'm, uncertain how much you're looking for her as I'm still trying to wrap my head around proper pricing, but I am very interested in her :)
@SoulScatter

I'd love to give Yadyra (#62116078) a good home! I'm, uncertain how much you're looking for her as I'm still trying to wrap my head around proper pricing, but I am very interested in her :)
@sleepysak
Of course! Honestly I don't think she'd go for too much 10-15kt/g at most as far as I'm aware.
@sleepysak
Of course! Honestly I don't think she'd go for too much 10-15kt/g at most as far as I'm aware.
@SoulScatter

12kt sounds good to me if it works for you :D
@SoulScatter

12kt sounds good to me if it works for you :D
@sleepysak

Sure thing, I'll send you a CR!
@sleepysak

Sure thing, I'll send you a CR!
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4