Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leaving FR PWYW, BOGO.
1 2 3 4
So I'm leaving, not that I haven't enjoyed my time here, but I just don't have time anymore to be on frequently enough. Everyone in my Sales tab must go. The rest I'm going to send to a friend. Anyone who doesn't sell in a week will be exalted. They're all PWYW but please no low balling, these funds I'm going to send to the friend who showed me this site.

Newbies under 3 months get a derg for free!

If you buy one, get one free!

I also have nests that need to be hatched so anyone who wants a ping just let me know!
So I'm leaving, not that I haven't enjoyed my time here, but I just don't have time anymore to be on frequently enough. Everyone in my Sales tab must go. The rest I'm going to send to a friend. Anyone who doesn't sell in a week will be exalted. They're all PWYW but please no low balling, these funds I'm going to send to the friend who showed me this site.

Newbies under 3 months get a derg for free!

If you buy one, get one free!

I also have nests that need to be hatched so anyone who wants a ping just let me know!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Such a pretty assortment of dragons, i hope they're able to find homes! Sorry time hasn't been on your side for enjoying the site.

I'm interested in Shimrio and Mineva, how's 20k and 40g sound for each?
Such a pretty assortment of dragons, i hope they're able to find homes! Sorry time hasn't been on your side for enjoying the site.

I'm interested in Shimrio and Mineva, how's 20k and 40g sound for each?
don't go to these they're all under closed for the time being

3sjJyV0.png aQKBqxt.pngW6YquEf.png
@minthex

Thank you! I love them but it's best they move on.

Of course! I'll send a CR your way!
@minthex

Thank you! I love them but it's best they move on.

Of course! I'll send a CR your way!
@Nightwishfury Awesome, thank you!
@Nightwishfury Awesome, thank you!

@minthex

Oh dear, I'm so sorry, I forgot I can't give away Mineva since she's a progenitor derg! ;-; Anyone else you'd be interested in to go home with you and Shimrio?
@minthex

Oh dear, I'm so sorry, I forgot I can't give away Mineva since she's a progenitor derg! ;-; Anyone else you'd be interested in to go home with you and Shimrio?
@Nightwishfury oh shoot! My b, I probably should've checked that. I can take one of the cyan/pinky/yellow nocts, doesn't really matter who
@Nightwishfury oh shoot! My b, I probably should've checked that. I can take one of the cyan/pinky/yellow nocts, doesn't really matter who

1 2 3 4