Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] UmbelRose { Colorful XXY } June 1
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61
[quote name="StormWater" date="2021-11-27 09:35:35" ] Found this dragon in the auction house, was wondering if I could pay in treasure instead?: 73934946 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73934946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/739350/73934946_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Sure thing, he's on private auction when you're ready.
StormWater wrote on 2021-11-27 09:35:35:
Found this dragon in the auction house, was wondering if I could pay in treasure instead?:
73934946_350.png

Sure thing, he's on private auction when you're ready.
titlecard.png
@Polareis Yay! Thanks!
@Polareis Yay! Thanks!
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
@Polaeris Hi! I saw Legend and Dwynwen on the AH and fell in love so quickly I immediately bought them. Would it be too late now to ask for some lore for them?
@Polaeris Hi! I saw Legend and Dwynwen on the AH and fell in love so quickly I immediately bought them. Would it be too late now to ask for some lore for them?
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
[quote name="lusbiana" date="2021-11-29 15:57:24" ] @Polaeris Hi! I saw Legend and Dwynwen on the AH and fell in love so quickly I immediately bought them. Would it be too late now to ask for some lore for them? [/quote] Sure, I'll write some up soon!
lusbiana wrote on 2021-11-29 15:57:24:

Sure, I'll write some up soon!
titlecard.png
Big hatchery update!! I've finally added all the new pairs I bought recently, and even written up lore for some of them! Also a ton of hatches from the last couple weeks are listed!!

General ping: @makyroll @rexpresso @CelestialBlue @Summit
Updates ping: @Aquellla

I'll try to get my pinglist updated soon as well, but if you'd like to be pinged for specific pairs ASAP, feel free to ask me to add you manually.
Big hatchery update!! I've finally added all the new pairs I bought recently, and even written up lore for some of them! Also a ton of hatches from the last couple weeks are listed!!

Updates ping: @Aquellla

I'll try to get my pinglist updated soon as well, but if you'd like to be pinged for specific pairs ASAP, feel free to ask me to add you manually.
titlecard.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3003468/1#post_3003468][img]https://i.imgur.com/IjQHWfX.png[/img][/url][/center]
IjQHWfX.png

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
I had 13 new hatches today, and they're all listed already!

Scientific Method ping: @sanitatem
I had 13 new hatches today, and they're all listed already!

Scientific Method ping: @sanitatem
titlecard.png
Hey @lusbiana sorry for the delay but I have some lore for you!
Quote:
By the time Pip and Mocha's second nest hatches, the novelty of two magical constructs being able to breed at all has worn off for their creators. As such, they're left to their own parental devices. Pip is determined to teach these hatchlings their inherent worth, struggling still with their own. In between their constant work helping with odds and ends around the lair, they play games and read stories with their new hatches.

Mocha, however, is much more harsh. Seeing no reason that her hatchlings should get a better life than her own, she relentlessly teaches them the skillset of maids, telling them when Pip isn't looking that they're good for nothing better. Eventually realizing that something is not right, Pip makes swift arrangements for their hatchlings to live elsewhere, praying that their new home will nourish them better. To Pip's delight, two of the three are able to be adopted together.

Dwynwen's manner is as soft as his flesh. Polite and soft-spoken, he does his best to be a help around the lair. Having learned much of cleaning and mending from his mother, he grows to enjoy that sort of work over time. He tries not to show it, but it's clear from his hesitance that he doesn't think he's destined for much.

As if to make up for her brother's lack of confidence, Legend always acts larger than life. Knowing that other dragons will walk all over her given the chance, she does her best to be strong and intimidating. Unfortunately, her plush appearance lends her blustering little credence. Rather, the sharp contrast between her willingness to argue and her cute body strikes many dragons as comedic. Vowing that she will one day make them all take her seriously, Legend does her best to learn to fight.

Legend is fiercely protective over Dwynwen, although she often scolds and bullies him herself. On his part, he finds her arrogance embarrassing. Still, at the end of the day, it's a comfort to know they have each other's backs.
Hey @lusbiana sorry for the delay but I have some lore for you!
Quote:
By the time Pip and Mocha's second nest hatches, the novelty of two magical constructs being able to breed at all has worn off for their creators. As such, they're left to their own parental devices. Pip is determined to teach these hatchlings their inherent worth, struggling still with their own. In between their constant work helping with odds and ends around the lair, they play games and read stories with their new hatches.

Mocha, however, is much more harsh. Seeing no reason that her hatchlings should get a better life than her own, she relentlessly teaches them the skillset of maids, telling them when Pip isn't looking that they're good for nothing better. Eventually realizing that something is not right, Pip makes swift arrangements for their hatchlings to live elsewhere, praying that their new home will nourish them better. To Pip's delight, two of the three are able to be adopted together.

Dwynwen's manner is as soft as his flesh. Polite and soft-spoken, he does his best to be a help around the lair. Having learned much of cleaning and mending from his mother, he grows to enjoy that sort of work over time. He tries not to show it, but it's clear from his hesitance that he doesn't think he's destined for much.

As if to make up for her brother's lack of confidence, Legend always acts larger than life. Knowing that other dragons will walk all over her given the chance, she does her best to be strong and intimidating. Unfortunately, her plush appearance lends her blustering little credence. Rather, the sharp contrast between her willingness to argue and her cute body strikes many dragons as comedic. Vowing that she will one day make them all take her seriously, Legend does her best to learn to fight.

Legend is fiercely protective over Dwynwen, although she often scolds and bullies him herself. On his part, he finds her arrogance embarrassing. Still, at the end of the day, it's a comfort to know they have each other's backs.
titlecard.png
Thank you!! They have a great sibling dynamic,, i imagine that Legend gets on fights to defend her brother, and then if she gets hurt he sews her back up ;;
Thank you!! They have a great sibling dynamic,, i imagine that Legend gets on fights to defend her brother, and then if she gets hurt he sews her back up ;;
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
May I purchase Scythian for treasure? Can I also use the arcane discount?
May I purchase Scythian for treasure? Can I also use the arcane discount?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 60 61