Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] •Force of Nature•
1 2 3
bump! :)
bump! :)
phhxVlQ.png LDlwCri.pngynsC8gT.pngaL21n5x.png9Ul81xi.pngyI912j3.pngqKZAaLK.png O274U7o.png yI912j3.pngCnsM3RM.pngu0xFVz1.pngXRLXA9U.pngrmTbdIP.png phhxVlQ.png
dyZM6SW.png
Bump!
Bump!
phhxVlQ.png LDlwCri.pngynsC8gT.pngaL21n5x.png9Ul81xi.pngyI912j3.pngqKZAaLK.png O274U7o.png yI912j3.pngCnsM3RM.pngu0xFVz1.pngXRLXA9U.pngrmTbdIP.png phhxVlQ.png
dyZM6SW.png
Bump!
Bump!
dyZM6SW.png
Bump! & I’ll edit it soon, but of the Dark Night pair, only Archmagus is left! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89470484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894705/89470484_350.png[/img][/url]
Bump!

& I’ll edit it soon, but of the Dark Night pair, only Archmagus is left!
89470484_350.png
dyZM6SW.png
[center][url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3038669][img]https://i.imgur.com/nA4eUjS.png[/img][/url][/center]
nA4eUjS.png
dyZM6SW.png
Bump! Considering exalting the remaining 4 tomorrow if I’m not too busy that day, so lmk if you’re interested in any and I might be willing to haggle a bit

Dark Night & Stargazing have nests that’ll be ready soon also
Bump! Considering exalting the remaining 4 tomorrow if I’m not too busy that day, so lmk if you’re interested in any and I might be willing to haggle a bit

Dark Night & Stargazing have nests that’ll be ready soon also
dyZM6SW.png
[center][url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3038669][img]https://i.imgur.com/nA4eUjS.png[/img][/url][/center] Anything left I’ll start training/exalting about an hour from now! The 10/13 dragons are all half off until they’re exalted later! :]
nA4eUjS.png

Anything left I’ll start training/exalting about an hour from now! The 10/13 dragons are all half off until they’re exalted later! :]
dyZM6SW.png
Bump & Update:

- I've decided I'll only be selling one more nest from the Dark Night pair in this hatchery for now. Until Corrin has a tertiary I like, I'll only be using their nests for fodder- which might be a while since he's unfortunately not a priority right now.
On that note, I might just end up retiring the pair for good. Corrin is a little off-color, but I do love him sentimentally so I'll be keeping him anyways. But I don't want to get another dragon that looks almost the exact same lol, I don't have the lair space to be doing things like that ^^'

- I have two Sandsurge pairs on the way. :)

- I will be revamping/renaming/etc the hatchery soon. Probably Monday, if I'm free that day. The update will also include a projects page, where I'll share scrys of pairs I'm wanting to make & Pinglists for them :)

- I will now start taking eye color requests for my pairs. If you want a pair bred with a specific element, please PM me! I will hold one of the resulting hatchlings for 7 days, to your specifications (if you have any.)
Bump & Update:

- I've decided I'll only be selling one more nest from the Dark Night pair in this hatchery for now. Until Corrin has a tertiary I like, I'll only be using their nests for fodder- which might be a while since he's unfortunately not a priority right now.
On that note, I might just end up retiring the pair for good. Corrin is a little off-color, but I do love him sentimentally so I'll be keeping him anyways. But I don't want to get another dragon that looks almost the exact same lol, I don't have the lair space to be doing things like that ^^'

- I have two Sandsurge pairs on the way. :)

- I will be revamping/renaming/etc the hatchery soon. Probably Monday, if I'm free that day. The update will also include a projects page, where I'll share scrys of pairs I'm wanting to make & Pinglists for them :)

- I will now start taking eye color requests for my pairs. If you want a pair bred with a specific element, please PM me! I will hold one of the resulting hatchlings for 7 days, to your specifications (if you have any.)
dyZM6SW.png
Bump!

Also info:

- Missed one of the Sandsurges I needed for a pair, so one of the pairs is gonna have to wait. The other is up though, and has some kids available now!

- Forgot to revamp/rename, I'll still do it but I'll actually plan it before I do lol

- Added a few pairs & replaced the cards for now

- Dark Night (which has been renamed) is still in the list of pairs, but their hatchlings will no longer be normally advertised here at least until Corrin has a tertiary. You might occasionally spot them under "extras"
Bump!

Also info:

- Missed one of the Sandsurges I needed for a pair, so one of the pairs is gonna have to wait. The other is up though, and has some kids available now!

- Forgot to revamp/rename, I'll still do it but I'll actually plan it before I do lol

- Added a few pairs & replaced the cards for now

- Dark Night (which has been renamed) is still in the list of pairs, but their hatchlings will no longer be normally advertised here at least until Corrin has a tertiary. You might occasionally spot them under "extras"
dyZM6SW.png
Bump!
Bump!
dyZM6SW.png
1 2 3