Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Queerbies! Lgbt hatchery(under 30k)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@LouckyKoneko Sure!! I do plan to do Non binary and other types of gender identity's as well, might take a little bit but I plan to for sure!! I'll add you to the pinglists thank you! <3
@LouckyKoneko Sure!! I do plan to do Non binary and other types of gender identity's as well, might take a little bit but I plan to for sure!! I'll add you to the pinglists thank you! <3
vv08MGM.jpg
[quote name="SirensAura" date="2021-07-09 06:02:05" ][/quote] [right]just letting u know i snagged this baby from you :3 thank u so much!! [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72548593][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/725486/72548593_350.png[/img][/url] [/right]
SirensAura wrote on 2021-07-09 06:02:05:
just letting u know i snagged this baby from you :3 thank u so much!!
72548593_350.png
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Hi I'd love to be added to your bi flag pinglist <3 Your color choices are on point and I can't wait to see what you do with it
Hi I'd love to be added to your bi flag pinglist <3 Your color choices are on point and I can't wait to see what you do with it
SIG.png
@Distorted
Ahh thanks for letting me know!!

@amarantos

Aww thank you so much! My second page of my flag tab has all the dergs I'm using to set up the Bi flag. I can't get the blue right but I'm almost there!! I'll add you thanks again <3
@Distorted
Ahh thanks for letting me know!!

@amarantos

Aww thank you so much! My second page of my flag tab has all the dergs I'm using to set up the Bi flag. I can't get the blue right but I'm almost there!! I'll add you thanks again <3
vv08MGM.jpg
[quote name="SirensAura" date="2021-09-27 08:41:16" ][/quote] [right]you're wlecome :3 i love him SO MUCH! this is actually incredibly ironic because hes the same colors as me & my s/o's flag XD which is lgbt, lol, so not a fail after all hehe qwq [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] [/right]
SirensAura wrote on 2021-09-27 08:41:16:
you're wlecome :3 i love him SO MUCH! this is actually incredibly ironic because hes the same colors as me & my s/o's flag XD which is lgbt, lol, so not a fail after all hehe qwq
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Distorted Ohhh that's perfect! He is a cute lil glittery bean! :D
@Distorted Ohhh that's perfect! He is a cute lil glittery bean! :D
vv08MGM.jpg
3 new Pan dragons have been added to the Lgbt dragons for sale list! Pm or Ping me if anyone is intrested!

Pan Flag Ping:
@Unusual0ddity

Hatchling Ping:
@ketsueki44
@WillowtheWisp

General Ping:
@empanada
@beepbopboopdoop
@timefire25
3 new Pan dragons have been added to the Lgbt dragons for sale list! Pm or Ping me if anyone is intrested!

Pan Flag Ping:
@Unusual0ddity

Hatchling Ping:
@ketsueki44
@WillowtheWisp

General Ping:
@empanada
@beepbopboopdoop
@timefire25
vv08MGM.jpg
Could I be in the bie pint please?
Could I be in the bie pint please?
@Starheart Sure I'll add ya now :D
@Starheart Sure I'll add ya now :D
vv08MGM.jpg
There is a new ace female she isn't perfect but she's close enough to not be considered a fail! We also have some new fails up for sale at half price!

Hatchling Ping:
@ketsueki44
@WillowtheWisp

General Ping:
@empanada
@beepbopboopdoop
@timefire25

Aro/Ace flag ping:
@MedusaWasRight
@RasElased
@LadySith
@CherryFanta
@pitachip
@ReneeTimeline - Ace
@CherryFanta
@Blizzardream - Ace
@LouckyKoneko - Ace
There is a new ace female she isn't perfect but she's close enough to not be considered a fail! We also have some new fails up for sale at half price!

Hatchling Ping:
@ketsueki44
@WillowtheWisp

General Ping:
@empanada
@beepbopboopdoop
@timefire25

Aro/Ace flag ping:
@MedusaWasRight
@RasElased
@LadySith
@CherryFanta