Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:Shadow and Bone:.
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 436 437
@Panarow awesome! I love that set of skins and it looks great on her.
@Panarow awesome! I love that set of skins and it looks great on her.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3212677/1#post_3212677][img]https://i.imgur.com/JEvGLBS.png[/img][/url][/center]
JEvGLBS.png
NctId5G.pngpugRGOj.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3038835#post_3038835][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/581199910628753408/876290582505484358/new_bump_logo_full.gif[/img][/url][/center]
new_bump_logo_full.gif
iLMs1TC.png
May I grab Addavar for 40 gems? Sorry for the absence, been busy and tending to my mental health.
May I grab Addavar for 40 gems? Sorry for the absence, been busy and tending to my mental health.
LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.pngImE8TtZ.pngoKZOZJE.pngdnRpItE.png
@Nocturnas ah sorry that was over a week ago, if I don't get any response in a few days I sell off the dragon on the AH. I only hold for 2 days unless the reserver needs more time and tells me. If I kept every dragon that reservers don't pick up, I'd run out of room in my lair.

I can ping you again for my next breeding though.
@Nocturnas ah sorry that was over a week ago, if I don't get any response in a few days I sell off the dragon on the AH. I only hold for 2 days unless the reserver needs more time and tells me. If I kept every dragon that reservers don't pick up, I'd run out of room in my lair.

I can ping you again for my next breeding though.
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@9th I don't mean to bother but I was wondering if I missed a ping for anything :,)
@9th I don't mean to bother but I was wondering if I missed a ping for anything :,)
QKz8U3k.png
@Anjou hmmm I definitely remember adding you to the reservations for a couple dragons, maybe someone accidentally wrote over your entry? Not sure when though, I can re-add you.

Nevermind you're still in the reservations, but I just haven't pinged you yet. A LOT of people reserved for Sandsurge pairs so it will take ages to get to them all :C
@Anjou hmmm I definitely remember adding you to the reservations for a couple dragons, maybe someone accidentally wrote over your entry? Not sure when though, I can re-add you.

Nevermind you're still in the reservations, but I just haven't pinged you yet. A LOT of people reserved for Sandsurge pairs so it will take ages to get to them all :C
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@9th sobbing for you, but thank you for keeping it going :,)
@9th sobbing for you, but thank you for keeping it going :,)
QKz8U3k.png
It's okay. Please do ping me for the next one, if it's okay please DM me if I don't respond quickly as although I was checking often for the ping, I get lots of other pings and easily miss specific ones. I *might* be sent to a long-term facility soon for my mental health though and idk if I'll be able to get on at all in a few weeks, I'll post it in my signature if I do so people know I'm not gonna be able to get back for literal months lol and in which case just sell it obviously.
It's okay. Please do ping me for the next one, if it's okay please DM me if I don't respond quickly as although I was checking often for the ping, I get lots of other pings and easily miss specific ones. I *might* be sent to a long-term facility soon for my mental health though and idk if I'll be able to get on at all in a few weeks, I'll post it in my signature if I do so people know I'm not gonna be able to get back for literal months lol and in which case just sell it obviously.
LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.pngImE8TtZ.pngoKZOZJE.pngdnRpItE.png
@Anjou HAHA you should've seen the first day I released Aberration hatchlings, I bred like...ALL my pairs at once and it was a feeding frenzy of people trying to claim as many as they could (I stated one per person) and I had to have my friend help me go through the posts.

Never again.

@Nocturnas I wish you could send dragons through PMs, would help with the lair space issue. But will do, I'll let you know.
@Anjou HAHA you should've seen the first day I released Aberration hatchlings, I bred like...ALL my pairs at once and it was a feeding frenzy of people trying to claim as many as they could (I stated one per person) and I had to have my friend help me go through the posts.

Never again.

@Nocturnas I wish you could send dragons through PMs, would help with the lair space issue. But will do, I'll let you know.
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 436 437