Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Oldie Dragons for Sale [6 to 3 y/os]
1 2 3
@KelpTheShark Thank you so much this means a lot, I've added you into my first post. If I cannot find a decent home for anyone I will ping you.

As for Rarana I might need some more time. I will keep your offer in mind though!
@KelpTheShark Thank you so much this means a lot, I've added you into my first post. If I cannot find a decent home for anyone I will ping you.

As for Rarana I might need some more time. I will keep your offer in mind though!
DN5c8R6.png

TO5f5vS.png0XHtpWy.png
NlmYDAS.pngFE9pJK1.png
40lq9We.pngMwkWoMQ.png
J7D1quC.pngWQA384m.png
old-oaks-2.png
lol my friend is actually the one who traded for her. She was getting her as a surprise birthday gift for me, though I didn't realize it when I posted earlier. We were scrying her and drooling over her half the day today. She's a lovely dragon!
lol my friend is actually the one who traded for her. She was getting her as a surprise birthday gift for me, though I didn't realize it when I posted earlier. We were scrying her and drooling over her half the day today. She's a lovely dragon!
YolDR6x.gif
@DriftingDream !!!! Oh my god! Then I'm so happy you got ahold of her :'D I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
@DriftingDream !!!! Oh my god! Then I'm so happy you got ahold of her :'D I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
DN5c8R6.png

TO5f5vS.png0XHtpWy.png
NlmYDAS.pngFE9pJK1.png
40lq9We.pngMwkWoMQ.png
J7D1quC.pngWQA384m.png
old-oaks-2.png
Thank you so much! I hope you find good homes for all of your beautiful dragons! :D
Thank you so much! I hope you find good homes for all of your beautiful dragons! :D
YolDR6x.gif
@Saffronic

No worries on Rarana! Just keep me updated!
@Saffronic

No worries on Rarana! Just keep me updated!
l8yXjZi.png
Updated
Updated
DN5c8R6.png

TO5f5vS.png0XHtpWy.png
NlmYDAS.pngFE9pJK1.png
40lq9We.pngMwkWoMQ.png
J7D1quC.pngWQA384m.png
old-oaks-2.png
Is Malice still available? I'd love to take him in for 100g :)
Is Malice still available? I'd love to take him in for 100g :)
mbximqP.gif e
mu6HvOF.gif Angora mu6HvOF.gif
she/her
frt +3
Ko6WpN8.gif
please ping me!

e mBQR9wk.png GmV8yPq.png
@WillowWisp64 Hello! Yes he is c: He's all yours, just send a CR
@WillowWisp64 Hello! Yes he is c: He's all yours, just send a CR
DN5c8R6.png

TO5f5vS.png0XHtpWy.png
NlmYDAS.pngFE9pJK1.png
40lq9We.pngMwkWoMQ.png
J7D1quC.pngWQA384m.png
old-oaks-2.png
Athos is so beautiful! Wish I had the money qvq if im able to get it i'll be back!
Athos is so beautiful! Wish I had the money qvq if im able to get it i'll be back!
5G2hvKT.png
@Charrebi I'm so glad you like him! ; v ;
@Charrebi I'm so glad you like him! ; v ;
DN5c8R6.png

TO5f5vS.png0XHtpWy.png
NlmYDAS.pngFE9pJK1.png
40lq9We.pngMwkWoMQ.png
J7D1quC.pngWQA384m.png
old-oaks-2.png
1 2 3