Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Summer Madness: happy imps, nocs, coatls
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Kittycentral
@Blixx

New summer babies for sale. :)

@Charrebi

Aww, thank you so much! How kind of you.
@Kittycentral
@Blixx

New summer babies for sale. :)

@Charrebi

Aww, thank you so much! How kind of you.
summermadness2.png
@KirKir

Hey can I have Nehemiah? The Pearl/Rose/Pearl?

Thank you!
@KirKir

Hey can I have Nehemiah? The Pearl/Rose/Pearl?

Thank you!
Banner-1.png I swear I know what I'm doing... shadow_on_the_moon_by_angelichellraiser-d6m1k1k.gif
@Blixx

So sorry – seems like somebody snatched that hatchling from the Auction House. The whole batch disappeared in a flash, had no idea they'd be that popular. I'll be sure to give you ping for the next batch and hold off from putting them in the AH. :)

Summer wine babies for sale – the very first batch!
@Blixx

So sorry – seems like somebody snatched that hatchling from the Auction House. The whole batch disappeared in a flash, had no idea they'd be that popular. I'll be sure to give you ping for the next batch and hold off from putting them in the AH. :)

Summer wine babies for sale – the very first batch!
summermadness2.png
@KirKir Can I be put on a pinglist for:
  • Nap in the Sun
  • Sunrise Strawberry Smoothie
  • Beach Day
  • Strawberry Icecream
  • Cedar + Elodie

Your dragons are lovely and I'd be interested in them in the future whenever you have new babs <3
@KirKir Can I be put on a pinglist for:
  • Nap in the Sun
  • Sunrise Strawberry Smoothie
  • Beach Day
  • Strawberry Icecream
  • Cedar + Elodie

Your dragons are lovely and I'd be interested in them in the future whenever you have new babs <3
mura_sig.png
@Omurice

Thank you so much and I will definitely give you a ping for those pairs. Just let me know if there are ever any specific colours or combinations you're looking for and I can reserve those for you. :)
@Omurice

Thank you so much and I will definitely give you a ping for those pairs. Just let me know if there are ever any specific colours or combinations you're looking for and I can reserve those for you. :)
summermadness2.png
Sales updated, new creamy kids for sale
Sales updated, new creamy kids for sale
summermadness2.png
Could you add me to the general pinglist? I just snatched a derg from you on the auction house, and I'd love to see future hatchlings!
Could you add me to the general pinglist? I just snatched a derg from you on the auction house, and I'd love to see future hatchlings!
220px_blank.png MUYNhfy.png
ikTPgzn.png
FObX7rS.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2275240#post_2275240][img]https://i.ibb.co/pjD1tg7/Affiliate-Bump.png[/img][/url][/center] Also, @KirKir its fine! The new owners of him were willing to give him to me! Thank you
Affiliate-Bump.png

Also, @KirKir its fine! The new owners of him were willing to give him to me! Thank you
Banner-1.png I swear I know what I'm doing... shadow_on_the_moon_by_angelichellraiser-d6m1k1k.gif
@Blixx

Thank you and that's great. :)

@fourleafring

Most certainly! If there is ever anything specific you're looking for, just let me know and I can reserve such hatchlings for you.

@Omurice

New babies from Teddy and Tabitha for sale!

@Kittycentral

New hatchlings by the bucket-load. :)
@Blixx

Thank you and that's great. :)

@fourleafring

Most certainly! If there is ever anything specific you're looking for, just let me know and I can reserve such hatchlings for you.

@Omurice

New babies from Teddy and Tabitha for sale!

@Kittycentral

New hatchlings by the bucket-load. :)
summermadness2.png
@Kirkir Oh sweet! I'm gonna waffle a bit on deciding who I want but also going thru the pairs again (and, sorry if this is a bother) but could i also get put on pings for
  • Sky + Nymphadora
  • Padawan + Pamina

Your pairs are just great :')
@Kirkir Oh sweet! I'm gonna waffle a bit on deciding who I want but also going thru the pairs again (and, sorry if this is a bother) but could i also get put on pings for
  • Sky + Nymphadora
  • Padawan + Pamina

Your pairs are just great :')
mura_sig.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13