Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bx Exalt Row Rescue (Free Dragons!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28
OOH, I’D LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON THOSE RADIOACTIVE DERGS! What will you take for them? Dragons, items.... whatever it is, I’ll try and get it!
OOH, I’D LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON THOSE RADIOACTIVE DERGS! What will you take for them? Dragons, items.... whatever it is, I’ll try and get it!
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@ScarredOrigins They're all free! I'll send them over to you!
@ScarredOrigins They're all free! I'll send them over to you!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
Aaa are you sure there’s nothing you need? They’re all so pretty...
Aaa are you sure there’s nothing you need? They’re all so pretty...
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@ScarredOrigins All I "need" is the assurance that you'll love them and take care of them, which it's obvious you will! I'm not going to say no to tips, obviously, but I've already sent them in a one way CR so it's not like I'm expecting anything back! I appreciate you asking though!
@ScarredOrigins All I "need" is the assurance that you'll love them and take care of them, which it's obvious you will! I'm not going to say no to tips, obviously, but I've already sent them in a one way CR so it's not like I'm expecting anything back! I appreciate you asking though!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
I’m disappointed in myself for being broke because I do really want to tip you... ;;
I have 1kt and 13g if you want them, lol!
I’m disappointed in myself for being broke because I do really want to tip you... ;;
I have 1kt and 13g if you want them, lol!
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@ScarredOrigins You don't need to be disappointed! This is FOR people to get pretty dragons that they're passionate about without having to pay! Save that money for yourself, and enjoy your dragons <3
@ScarredOrigins You don't need to be disappointed! This is FOR people to get pretty dragons that they're passionate about without having to pay! Save that money for yourself, and enjoy your dragons <3
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
Will do, thank you so much!
Will do, thank you so much!
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
Bump!
Bump!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
@bxsmxth [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67394087][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/673941/67394087_350.png[/img][/url] I'd love to get my hands on this bb!! I collect Veils to name them after different mythological/folk tale figures, I'd probably name this baby Gaia after the Greco-Roman titaness of the Earth, Grandmother of the Olympians (I hope that's enough, like, lore-wise)
@bxsmxth

67394087_350.png

I'd love to get my hands on this bb!! I collect Veils to name them after different mythological/folk tale figures, I'd probably name this baby Gaia after the Greco-Roman titaness of the Earth, Grandmother of the Olympians

(I hope that's enough, like, lore-wise)
V7wUqxW.png Eusxs2m.png Zn1clbn.png pAONOEc.png tDLyYLQ.png AaYNmEX.png 5ouR6ge.png l3lHIMK.png kCHWEjf.png r672tOr.png ElKYM7J.png TKBPjms.png l3R7Ulc.png oaolHwW.png fGAMFvP.png
@MedusaWasRight It is enough lore, and it's very pretty!! Gaia is definitely a very appropriate name for her! Sending!
@MedusaWasRight It is enough lore, and it's very pretty!! Gaia is definitely a very appropriate name for her! Sending!
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png