Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Well-loved old dragons- Lore & art
1 2 3 4 5 6
@barkscales

100g for Nink?
@barkscales

100g for Nink?
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@Rockelle

Sounds good to me! Sending a CR.
@Rockelle

Sounds good to me! Sending a CR.
@barkscales
Could I offer 150g for Grella and Maven
@barkscales
Could I offer 150g for Grella and Maven
7568.png
- FR Time +3
- She/Her
@Cloneraid

Sure thing! And if you get tired of Grella I think I would prefer to take her back rather than have her exalted, if that's alright. Sending the CR right now~
@Cloneraid

Sure thing! And if you get tired of Grella I think I would prefer to take her back rather than have her exalted, if that's alright. Sending the CR right now~
@barkscales I really really like Koi. Do you have a ballpark for her?
@barkscales I really really like Koi. Do you have a ballpark for her?
j3zsWMV.png
@Azrail

It makes me happy that she caught somebody's interest :) Is 400 gems too much? I'm totally willing to negotiate.
@Azrail

It makes me happy that she caught somebody's interest :) Is 400 gems too much? I'm totally willing to negotiate.
@barkscales
would you take 350 for her?
@barkscales
would you take 350 for her?
j3zsWMV.png
@Azrail

That sounds fine to me :) I'm busy today so I may get to the CR a little late, but feel free to send one if you'd like!
@Azrail

That sounds fine to me :) I'm busy today so I may get to the CR a little late, but feel free to send one if you'd like!
Hello! I'm interested in Saprophyte. She's extremely similar to the aesthetics of a dragon I sold a couple of years ago who I had owned since shortly after launch and I rather miss that dragon. And I mean, eye type and all, the only difference is the tert.
I would like to say I'm a lore clan, but I'm not really yet. It's something I've only gotten interested in in the last year or two, and I've yet to really flesh out any profiles adequately with writing. I had some, but it was very ice-oriented and I changed to Lightning not terribly long ago.
However... I'd be delighted to take Avni with her and would intend on writing the two together when I get around to finally doing up my lore. I'd probably change Avni's tert, though. I think they'd get along with my witchy bogsneak.
I'm not entirely sure what to offer, though! Do you remember how much you paid for Saprophyte's art?
Hello! I'm interested in Saprophyte. She's extremely similar to the aesthetics of a dragon I sold a couple of years ago who I had owned since shortly after launch and I rather miss that dragon. And I mean, eye type and all, the only difference is the tert.
I would like to say I'm a lore clan, but I'm not really yet. It's something I've only gotten interested in in the last year or two, and I've yet to really flesh out any profiles adequately with writing. I had some, but it was very ice-oriented and I changed to Lightning not terribly long ago.
However... I'd be delighted to take Avni with her and would intend on writing the two together when I get around to finally doing up my lore. I'd probably change Avni's tert, though. I think they'd get along with my witchy bogsneak.
I'm not entirely sure what to offer, though! Do you remember how much you paid for Saprophyte's art?
iYtOIWU.png
@Bear

I wish I knew, I think that that the drawing might have been a sketch request on tumblr and that's why I couldn't get credit (? I don't really remember) either, which kind of sucks.

But anyways, I don't really mind not getting my full value back for these dragons, I'm happy that you took an interest in the both of them! Honestly still love them lots, they just don't really do anything in my lair anymore. I won't be offended even if you offer minimum price for each of them :)
@Bear

I wish I knew, I think that that the drawing might have been a sketch request on tumblr and that's why I couldn't get credit (? I don't really remember) either, which kind of sucks.

But anyways, I don't really mind not getting my full value back for these dragons, I'm happy that you took an interest in the both of them! Honestly still love them lots, they just don't really do anything in my lair anymore. I won't be offended even if you offer minimum price for each of them :)
1 2 3 4 5 6