Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Zaria's Hatchery! New PCs!!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 83 84
May I be added to the Pinglist for Neon Seas and Plumtastic please? c:

Also boulder/myrid make lovely wave patterns; I like the changes!
May I be added to the Pinglist for Neon Seas and Plumtastic please? c:

Also boulder/myrid make lovely wave patterns; I like the changes!
r8spsd.png
@MangoTangoMagpie
Sure thing, thanks for taking interest in them!

Yus I love the wave designs so much!!
@MangoTangoMagpie
Sure thing, thanks for taking interest in them!

Yus I love the wave designs so much!!
ZBanner.png HH-smaller.png
[center]General: @Xay @EarthPuppies @GraceYoung @commoncomitatus @Panther202 @telepathetical @worldless @mochipie @Jayfeather88 @ffloof @Orcalot @ybKitten @StilinskiSpark @xspringy Tides: @Nekros @OrcaBay @Iskaeil @Anura1004 @riseofthedragons @Caelid [/center] [center][b]Whats this?! [i]Tides[/i] have also gotten an upgrade, Boulder! Pls lemme know if you'd like to leave their pinglist or join the newest pair (above) [i]Plumtastic![/i][/b][/center] [i]Tides[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857804633044549662/984962798633230336/unknown.png[/img] Water or Lightning eyes 20g/kt each Possible kids: [morphology=2634982][morphology=2073459]
Whats this?! Tides have also gotten an upgrade, Boulder! Pls lemme know if you'd like to leave their pinglist or join the newest pair (above) Plumtastic!

Tides
unknown.png
Water or Lightning eyes
20g/kt each
Possible kids:
Tide
Tide
Bump!
Bump!
5Qth864.png eeBVq8q9P.pngegy9DLN7.gif
EPPP
hey listen hey
eeeeeeerix3ppo.png
KFnh5g1.pngJNAfoEf.png
AmvLGM3.pngsh5xjiu.png
gYW0j5f.pngbYt72YT.png
TB6EYwU.pngdEe2UrM.png
[center]General: @Xay @EarthPuppies @GraceYoung @commoncomitatus @Panther202 @telepathetical @mochipie @Jayfeather88 @ffloof @Orcalot @StilinskiSpark @xspringy Voltage: @Vermilicide[/center] [center][b]After a [i]very[/i] long nesting session, [i]Voltage[/i] finally had their twegg nest of girls! Funny enough, they both have purple terts[/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78780521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787806/78780521_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78780522][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787806/78780522_350.png[/img][/url] 40g/kt each
After a very long nesting session, Voltage finally had their twegg nest of girls! Funny enough, they both have purple terts

78780521_350.png
78780522_350.png
40g/kt each
bump!
bump!
f16aksK.png
Bump!
Bump!
5Qth864.png eeBVq8q9P.pngegy9DLN7.gif
EPPP
hey listen hey
eeeeeeerix3ppo.png
KFnh5g1.pngJNAfoEf.png
AmvLGM3.pngsh5xjiu.png
gYW0j5f.pngbYt72YT.png
TB6EYwU.pngdEe2UrM.png
EEEE too many gorgeous pairs, get ready for a long wall of text

I'd like to be added to the pinglist for Unus Annus, Lunar Orca, Grilled Cheese, Voltage, Warrior Cat, AU Warrior Cats, Midnight Colors, Mystics, Shiny Plums, Lurkers, Purple Cosmo, Blueberry Lemonade, Night Skys, Neon Seas, Shiny Goo, Tidal Glow, Tides, Summer Beaches, Deep Seas, Sparkly Sapphires, Spotted Glaciers, Robin's Nest, Tropical Oceans, Snakes, Spearmint Gum, Thicket Grove, Keylime Pies, Autumn Leaves, Legends of Zelda, Banana Split, Gold Bars, Laced With Gold, Stalactites, Volcanoes, Candycanes, Sorcerers, Valentines Love, Albinos, Plumtastic!, Phthalo Jewels, Giftbomb Central, and Seafoam Waters.

(or if that's too much you can just put me down for general lol)

Thanks!
EEEE too many gorgeous pairs, get ready for a long wall of text

I'd like to be added to the pinglist for Unus Annus, Lunar Orca, Grilled Cheese, Voltage, Warrior Cat, AU Warrior Cats, Midnight Colors, Mystics, Shiny Plums, Lurkers, Purple Cosmo, Blueberry Lemonade, Night Skys, Neon Seas, Shiny Goo, Tidal Glow, Tides, Summer Beaches, Deep Seas, Sparkly Sapphires, Spotted Glaciers, Robin's Nest, Tropical Oceans, Snakes, Spearmint Gum, Thicket Grove, Keylime Pies, Autumn Leaves, Legends of Zelda, Banana Split, Gold Bars, Laced With Gold, Stalactites, Volcanoes, Candycanes, Sorcerers, Valentines Love, Albinos, Plumtastic!, Phthalo Jewels, Giftbomb Central, and Seafoam Waters.

(or if that's too much you can just put me down for general lol)

Thanks!
49093309-b-Wk.gif p.s.: check out my hatchery (image coming soon)
@VioletDancer
OMG of course I can put you down for all those pairs lmao!

Would just like to note that the dad of Deep Seas and Phthalo Jewels now has Myrid instead of Alloy. Also the mom of Snakes and Seafoam Waters has Boulder instead of Laced. You still wanna be on those pinglists? As you can see, I've yet to formally announce this to everyone.
@VioletDancer
OMG of course I can put you down for all those pairs lmao!

Would just like to note that the dad of Deep Seas and Phthalo Jewels now has Myrid instead of Alloy. Also the mom of Snakes and Seafoam Waters has Boulder instead of Laced. You still wanna be on those pinglists? As you can see, I've yet to formally announce this to everyone.
@Smudgecat Yee, that's totally fine! I actually think Myrid might look better on the Phthalo Jewels :)
@Smudgecat Yee, that's totally fine! I actually think Myrid might look better on the Phthalo Jewels :)
49093309-b-Wk.gif p.s.: check out my hatchery (image coming soon)
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 83 84