Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cheap and free Veilspuns
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@ClockwerkFortune Ping me pls! They came out during my hiatus so I'd love to have one ^^
@ClockwerkFortune Ping me pls! They came out during my hiatus so I'd love to have one ^^
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@ClockwerkFortune
I'd love a ping for any next constellation/starmap hatches (if you're still selling to people with veils, of course!)
@ClockwerkFortune
I'd love a ping for any next constellation/starmap hatches (if you're still selling to people with veils, of course!)
lohf4Mo.pngRCD2mOL.png
@Mazacoatl ofc! they'll be nesting around the 20th, if you don't mind a wait.
@Mazacoatl ofc! they'll be nesting around the 20th, if you don't mind a wait.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.png
If you hatch one that looks liek Bandersnatch, I'll take it! So any with starmap/constllation

add me to pinglist!
If you hatch one that looks liek Bandersnatch, I'll take it! So any with starmap/constllation

add me to pinglist!
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
@Mercurythewolf Ofc! I scried them this morning, and there's a pretty good chance that they'll end up without the constellation secondary, but I'll give you the one that looks most like Bandy. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Mercurythewolf Ofc! I scried them this morning, and there's a pretty good chance that they'll end up without the constellation secondary, but I'll give you the one that looks most like Bandy.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.png
@ClockwerkFortune
Could you put me on the pinglist for lil' babs that look like Bandersnatch :0 Ofc, she's already breeding with my veil, Alistar. But like when her breeding cooldown is gone, I'd immediately love to be the first person to receive a cr to snatch up the first veilie that has constellation/starmap!

If you don't mind me being the first person to notify when the nest hatches--

Thank you!!
@ClockwerkFortune
Could you put me on the pinglist for lil' babs that look like Bandersnatch :0 Ofc, she's already breeding with my veil, Alistar. But like when her breeding cooldown is gone, I'd immediately love to be the first person to receive a cr to snatch up the first veilie that has constellation/starmap!

If you don't mind me being the first person to notify when the nest hatches--

Thank you!!
@princessamidala ofc! They're guaranteed to have constellation, but unfortunately will most likely have bright as their secondary, since I'll be breeding with my kiddo, Tutankamuhn. I'll do my best to give you one that looks a lot like her, though!
@princessamidala ofc! They're guaranteed to have constellation, but unfortunately will most likely have bright as their secondary, since I'll be breeding with my kiddo, Tutankamuhn. I'll do my best to give you one that looks a lot like her, though!
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.png
@ClockwerkFortune
Oof, well okay. Bright is definitely not my fvae veil gene, but looks very nice on your veil boy c: Thanks!
@ClockwerkFortune
Oof, well okay. Bright is definitely not my fvae veil gene, but looks very nice on your veil boy c: Thanks!
@princessamidala I looked on the AH, and the cheapest cons/starmap veil is fifty gems or 90kt.

farewell, wallet
@princessamidala I looked on the AH, and the cheapest cons/starmap veil is fifty gems or 90kt.

farewell, wallet
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.png
@ClockwerkFortune
Haha lol
@ClockwerkFortune