Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H]{Sunnyside Eggs} HIATUS
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 280 281
[emoji=ping size=1]
euNUtAu.gif SE_Sig.png *~Wishlist~*
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
May I please be added to the pinglist for inkblots, royal milk tea, sun-kissed strikers, murky depths, smoldering phoenix, and candied apples?
May I please be added to the pinglist for inkblots, royal milk tea, sun-kissed strikers, murky depths, smoldering phoenix, and candied apples?
@roseredhunter Hello and welcome to my hatchery! Thank you so much for your interest, I've added you to the requested pinglists~ [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2]
@roseredhunter

Hello and welcome to my hatchery! Thank you so much for your interest, I've added you to the requested pinglists~
Thank you! I do have a question since I saw that you do pre-orders. May I pre-order a hatchling?
Thank you! I do have a question since I saw that you do pre-orders. May I pre-order a hatchling?
@roseredhunter

Of course! You can preorder from as many of the pairs as you'd like (you can only preorder 1 hatchling from each pair though), you just need to start a 2-way crossroads with the funds for the hatchling(s) you want and once they've hatched I'll let you have first pick of them.

If you don't end up with the exact one you wanted, you can simply cancel the trade, or keep it up and still have first pick the next time I breed the pair of choice. c:
@roseredhunter

Of course! You can preorder from as many of the pairs as you'd like (you can only preorder 1 hatchling from each pair though), you just need to start a 2-way crossroads with the funds for the hatchling(s) you want and once they've hatched I'll let you have first pick of them.

If you don't end up with the exact one you wanted, you can simply cancel the trade, or keep it up and still have first pick the next time I breed the pair of choice. c:
Okay! I would like to pre-order a hatchling from royal milk tea.
Okay! I would like to pre-order a hatchling from royal milk tea.
@roseredhunter

Great! They're still on cooldown so it's about a week before I can breed them again, but go ahead and start the trade for 80kt/g whenever you're ready.
@roseredhunter

Great! They're still on cooldown so it's about a week before I can breed them again, but go ahead and start the trade for 80kt/g whenever you're ready.
Starting the trade now, and alright! Thats totally fine.
Starting the trade now, and alright! Thats totally fine.
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 280 281