Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H]{Sunnyside Eggs} HIATUS
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 280 281
[emoji=ping size=1]
euNUtAu.gif SE_Sig.png *~Wishlist~*
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
[size=1]@Mothlights @Fwooomf @fairly @Demonochorus @AutumnNiche @CuppaSunshine @Tiick @Schmoop @cactidragon @OatCrunch @Wish8967 @nnieroraa @mungmungbean @qunaari @Ginbet @deathclassic @mjwithmustard @OhDierMe @Aethil @MawkishMuse @MythDancer @Vixodium @Myasmic @SilverInky @SunOkosan @MysticDragonGirl @atrolock @MelonMan @Castle @MicMacTwo @WANNACRY @LyricalChaos @Arizona @PhoenixPhaedrana @DangerousNoodle @Jekra @StarJuice @Whisperingwill0w @Niftie @Jesselin @Niftie @Lozeraux @Revheks @CynicalOwl @BlazeMokian @SuzyChi @dartist @mistyevergreen @StewedSkrill @Sagittarium @MaskedMessenger @xKyoshi @Shadowreisa @P1nkKatz @Rombek @GoldMoth @ShiroNekolwl @AllisterCrumbs @MonstaMama @TimedSun @JadedSerpent62 @Shadowtime @CherryFanta @lotings @LArte @Impaero @6969 @entguarde @clor @luminousbreeze @Wings1412 @TheVoidQueen @DragonQueenHi @amirisqueer @Snowsqualls @SpiritX @Thinkalot @CrimsonSkyFlight @Ativernat @Coldpaw @Addaxaperson @ArchBirbnerd @eleventeen @AshestoAshcraft @PsychoticRomance @midnightwatch @Gilchrist @AmberSunset @GlitchyOddy @aesthera @FireflyFields @MasakiSaphir @Chandelier @Kxida @Dragonsongbird @Dinomatika @Miscreation @Boundary @Fleetfiend[/size] Hello everyone! I hope you're all as excited about the new Ancient breed as I am, because I've already got a few pairs lined up to introduce to my hatchery! While I wait to collect the funds/genes/dragons I need for all of them though, I'm going to go ahead and present my first finished pair: ----- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/885584005758591067/950104832189038612/Honeybees.png[/img] [center][i]Bred in Fire[/i] [b]400kt/400g[/b] [b][u]Special Eyes[/u][/b] [emoji=special eyes size=1] [b]G:[/b] [u]+50kt/50g[/u] [b]F:[/b] [u]+50kt/50g[/u] [b]MG:[/b] [u]+50kt/50g[/u] [b]P:[/b] [u]+100kt/100g[/u][/center] ----- If you'd like to get on their pinglist (they'll be RTB in 3 days) please let me know~!
@Mothlights @Fwooomf @fairly @Demonochorus @AutumnNiche @CuppaSunshine @Tiick @Schmoop @cactidragon @OatCrunch @Wish8967 @nnieroraa @mungmungbean @qunaari @Ginbet @deathclassic @mjwithmustard @OhDierMe @Aethil @MawkishMuse @MythDancer @Vixodium @Myasmic @SilverInky @SunOkosan @MysticDragonGirl @atrolock @MelonMan @Castle @MicMacTwo @WANNACRY @LyricalChaos @Arizona @PhoenixPhaedrana @DangerousNoodle @Jekra @StarJuice @Whisperingwill0w @Niftie @Jesselin @Niftie @Lozeraux @Revheks @CynicalOwl @BlazeMokian @SuzyChi @dartist @mistyevergreen @StewedSkrill @Sagittarium @MaskedMessenger @xKyoshi @Shadowreisa @P1nkKatz @Rombek @GoldMoth @ShiroNekolwl @AllisterCrumbs @MonstaMama @TimedSun @JadedSerpent62 @Shadowtime @CherryFanta @lotings @LArte @Impaero @6969 @entguarde @clor @luminousbreeze @Wings1412 @TheVoidQueen @DragonQueenHi @amirisqueer @Snowsqualls @SpiritX @Thinkalot @CrimsonSkyFlight @Ativernat @Coldpaw @Addaxaperson @ArchBirbnerd @eleventeen @AshestoAshcraft @PsychoticRomance @midnightwatch @Gilchrist @AmberSunset @GlitchyOddy @aesthera @FireflyFields @MasakiSaphir @Chandelier @Kxida @Dragonsongbird @Dinomatika @Miscreation @Boundary @Fleetfiend

Hello everyone! I hope you're all as excited about the new Ancient breed as I am, because I've already got a few pairs lined up to introduce to my hatchery!

While I wait to collect the funds/genes/dragons I need for all of them though, I'm going to go ahead and present my first finished pair:

Honeybees.png
Bred in Fire

400kt/400g

Special Eyes
G: +50kt/50g F: +50kt/50g MG: +50kt/50g P: +100kt/100g

If you'd like to get on their pinglist (they'll be RTB in 3 days) please let me know~!
I hope I can get enough treasure to buy one!
I hope I can get enough treasure to buy one!
I'd love to be added!
I'd love to be added!
@AllisterCrumbs

Awesome, I'll add you now! (and I actually got too excited with posting these-- I'm going to be breeding them in Fire instead of Light, in case that changes your mind haha)
@AllisterCrumbs

Awesome, I'll add you now! (and I actually got too excited with posting these-- I'm going to be breeding them in Fire instead of Light, in case that changes your mind haha)
can i be put on a general pinglist? thank you!
can i be put on a general pinglist? thank you!
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 280 281