Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Soot Sprite Veils] 50g and under!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Hi everyone, so I wanted to give a update, Sootsprites had to take a bit of a Hiatus. The original account of the person who posted this thread is unable to access their account, so we're having to restart this thread in the nearing future where we will have a updated list of dragons available and will update the ping list for everyone who had been asked to be added and more.

Give us sometime and we'll be sure to get some things back up.
Hi everyone, so I wanted to give a update, Sootsprites had to take a bit of a Hiatus. The original account of the person who posted this thread is unable to access their account, so we're having to restart this thread in the nearing future where we will have a updated list of dragons available and will update the ping list for everyone who had been asked to be added and more.

Give us sometime and we'll be sure to get some things back up.
6jiG80.png6jjImk.png
v2PJF9u.png
z8s5c34.png
TW8ViqF.png
ugUahiN.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bn4hGK4.png[/img][/center] Sorry for not being very active with bumps x.x Life has been very busy and a little wild, will do my best to bump when I can! I hope you are doing well!
bn4hGK4.png
Sorry for not being very active with bumps x.x Life has been very busy and a little wild, will do my best to bump when I can! I hope you are doing well!
qEDPfrb.png
I would also like to be added to the general pinglist once you're able to access it.
I would also like to be added to the general pinglist once you're able to access it.
WpjbI2U.gif
[font=Gabriola][size=4]@bearboozle (or @ashycat23 ) Hello! Could I be added to: [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=0.5]Tombo and Kiki, for an [b]Obs/Plum/Plum:Shell/Con/Dia[/b] child? Either gender and any eyes are fine! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]Howl and Sophie, for both a [b]Fade/Blend/Runes[/b] and [b]Fade/Blend/Dia[/b]? Any eyes and either gender are fine! once things are back up and running? :) Thank you!
@bearboozle (or @ashycat23 )

Hello! Could I be added to:
Tombo and Kiki, for an Obs/Plum/Plum:Shell/Con/Dia child? Either gender and any eyes are fine!
Howl and Sophie, for both a Fade/Blend/Runes and Fade/Blend/Dia? Any eyes and either gender are fine!

once things are back up and running? :) Thank you!
I'll be sure to add everyone whenever we get things going
I'll be sure to add everyone whenever we get things going
6jiG80.png6jjImk.png
v2PJF9u.png
z8s5c34.png
TW8ViqF.png
ugUahiN.png
Is the hatchery up and running or are there still problems?
Is the hatchery up and running or are there still problems?
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved
We are no longer running this hatchery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Many of us still have some of the veils so if you’re interested in one we may be able to breed them. But most of us have moved on to different projects.
We are no longer running this hatchery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Many of us still have some of the veils so if you’re interested in one we may be able to breed them. But most of us have moved on to different projects.
6jiG80.png6jjImk.png
v2PJF9u.png
z8s5c34.png
TW8ViqF.png
ugUahiN.png
i still have Ashitaka and Mononoke, if anyone's still interested in a child from them please dm me
i still have Ashitaka and Mononoke, if anyone's still interested in a child from them please dm me
6jjZox.pngJLviN0.png
I still have Howl and Sophie, ready to breed on request! :3 Hey @Juriibirb, let's move ours to Frostfyre Hatchery!
I still have Howl and Sophie, ready to breed on request! :3 Hey @Juriibirb, let's move ours to Frostfyre Hatchery!
Snowsquall Floracat Flight-rising-hatchery-button.gif 6jjZox.png

StarNovas.gif
Kotori
she/her • 30
Timid

I have Souske and Ponyo and Toshio x Taeko still.
I have Souske and Ponyo and Toshio x Taeko still.
6jiG80.png6jjImk.png
v2PJF9u.png
z8s5c34.png
TW8ViqF.png
ugUahiN.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60