Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Mix-n-match-ery: Matchy XYZs & More
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21
@SleepyTiefling thanks for the invite, seems like a neat idea! I'll have my registration in shortly [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
@SleepyTiefling thanks for the invite, seems like a neat idea! I'll have my registration in shortly
Hatchery

FRT +0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
n2PHQa3.png
Hey! I absolutely love your pairs, could I be added to the general list?
Hey! I absolutely love your pairs, could I be added to the general list?
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@SageK253 added, thank you! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@SageK253 added, thank you!
Hatchery

FRT +0
n2PHQa3.png
Oh dang. Can I please get Mercator and Solea? They're gorgeous.
Oh dang. Can I please get Mercator and Solea? They're gorgeous.
@Wolfdawn Thank you [emoji=spiral happy size=1] PA sent!
@Wolfdawn Thank you PA sent!
Hatchery

FRT +0
n2PHQa3.png
@Hoatzins I adore Lithops, but am currently broke. Could you hold him for me so I can toss some things on the AH?

Also, do you have any planned nests to hatch March 1st?
@Hoatzins I adore Lithops, but am currently broke. Could you hold him for me so I can toss some things on the AH?

Also, do you have any planned nests to hatch March 1st?
@SageK253 I do holds through the private auction system, so you'll have until the auction expires (7 days) to buy him! I'll get that set up now.

As for March 1st eggs, I currently have Fantasia x Presto and Phosphor x Geissler nesting, and I could delay hatching those nests until the 1st if you're interested. Unfortunately the rest of my nests are full with some neglected project pairs after today's big hatch, so I won't have enough incubation time after they're done unless you'd like to work something out with a Boon of Fertility.
@SageK253 I do holds through the private auction system, so you'll have until the auction expires (7 days) to buy him! I'll get that set up now.

As for March 1st eggs, I currently have Fantasia x Presto and Phosphor x Geissler nesting, and I could delay hatching those nests until the 1st if you're interested. Unfortunately the rest of my nests are full with some neglected project pairs after today's big hatch, so I won't have enough incubation time after they're done unless you'd like to work something out with a Boon of Fertility.
Hatchery

FRT +0
n2PHQa3.png
@Hoatzins Thanks on both counts :) I think I'll pass on the two currently hatching, but might see if I can snag a Boon in time :)
@Hoatzins Thanks on both counts :) I think I'll pass on the two currently hatching, but might see if I can snag a Boon in time :)
May I please be taken off your pinglist? Thank you! (I snatched a hatchling of the pair I wanted last time <3)
May I please be taken off your pinglist? Thank you! (I snatched a hatchling of the pair I wanted last time <3)
LWDw43p.png
@Kigahen removed! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@Kigahen removed!
Hatchery

FRT +0
n2PHQa3.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21