Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cleanout- G1s and 5-6 year old dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BapeTheFish Well I bought her for 75g, but any offer near that or treasure equivalent is fine.
@BapeTheFish Well I bought her for 75g, but any offer near that or treasure equivalent is fine.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
Ah...I am not sure if I can afford that at the moment. I may buy her later though. I was looking through the other dragons and saw this fae at the bottom. Is she any cheaper? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62532600][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625327/62532600_350.png[/img][/url] I'm most likely gonna save up for both of them in the end...
Ah...I am not sure if I can afford that at the moment. I may buy her later though. I was looking through the other dragons and saw this fae at the bottom. Is she any cheaper?
62532600_350.png
I'm most likely gonna save up for both of them in the end...
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@BapeTheFish She's gen 3 so yeah she's cheaper. 15-20kt somewhere in that range. I can always hold dragons for you too. (working but I'll reply when I can)
@BapeTheFish She's gen 3 so yeah she's cheaper. 15-20kt somewhere in that range. I can always hold dragons for you too. (working but I'll reply when I can)
Ok! Can you put the tundra on hold? The fae is really pretty in my opinion, so I'll send 20kt to you in cr :) I'll probably send 75kt for the tundra in a few days.
Ok! Can you put the tundra on hold? The fae is really pretty in my opinion, so I'll send 20kt to you in cr :) I'll probably send 75kt for the tundra in a few days.
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
^ bumps thread up
^ bumps thread up
^up
^up
^still selling
^still selling
^must go
^must go
@Nekroba would you consider 300g for Wisteria, the ridgeback? going off the lower bracket of prices for 3 y/o unbred G1s with similar genes on the AH for the price, but lemme know if ur looking for more
@Nekroba would you consider 300g for Wisteria, the ridgeback? going off the lower bracket of prices for 3 y/o unbred G1s with similar genes on the AH for the price, but lemme know if ur looking for more
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
@cocoal Sure, that sounds fair enough. Feel free to send a CR while I get her ready.
@cocoal Sure, that sounds fair enough. Feel free to send a CR while I get her ready.
1 2 3 4 5 6