Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 13 New Hatchlings! - Honeymoon Hatchery
1 2 ... 470 471 472 473 474 ... 497 498
Can I be added to the waitlist for a love letter male?
Can I be added to the waitlist for a love letter male?
@Summit: I actually have you next in line to contact for reservations! ^^ If I don't hear back from the first reservation I contacted by tomorrow morning, I can set up a PA for you for a Love Letter male c: Do you have a preference on which male you'd like to receive?
@Summit: I actually have you next in line to contact for reservations! ^^ If I don't hear back from the first reservation I contacted by tomorrow morning, I can set up a PA for you for a Love Letter male c: Do you have a preference on which male you'd like to receive?
DS6Qwop.png • She/Her | -2 FR Time
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
@day6dreaming

How can I reserve a hatchling/can I pay in advance? :3
@day6dreaming

How can I reserve a hatchling/can I pay in advance? :3
@elysse: Hi there! To reserve a hatchling, you'd just have to let me know which pair you were interested in receiving a hatchling from ^^ You can also reserve for a specific breed, gender/pose, color, and/or genes if the pair you're interested in has any variety. For example, if you were interested in a Misty Mornings hatchling which has variety, your reservation could look like this: [quote][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eEsEe0j.png[/img][/center] Could I reserve a Misty Mornings Coatl with Starmap and Koi? I'm okay with any gender![/quote] NOTE: You don't need to include the image of the pair when reserving; I just had it in the example for reference ^^ After you let me know you'd like to reserve a hatchling, I'll note it on the pair's pinglist then contact you as soon as the pair has any hatchlings that meet your reservation requests, if there are any c: When I contact you, I'll also state the cost of the dragon with a pinglist discount included~ As for payment, I typically don't accept payment in advance, mainly because sometimes an outcome that's requested could take a while to achieve >< I hope that's okay with you! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any clarification :D
@elysse: Hi there! To reserve a hatchling, you'd just have to let me know which pair you were interested in receiving a hatchling from ^^ You can also reserve for a specific breed, gender/pose, color, and/or genes if the pair you're interested in has any variety.

For example, if you were interested in a Misty Mornings hatchling which has variety, your reservation could look like this:
Quote:
eEsEe0j.png

Could I reserve a Misty Mornings Coatl with Starmap and Koi? I'm okay with any gender!

NOTE: You don't need to include the image of the pair when reserving; I just had it in the example for reference ^^

After you let me know you'd like to reserve a hatchling, I'll note it on the pair's pinglist then contact you as soon as the pair has any hatchlings that meet your reservation requests, if there are any c: When I contact you, I'll also state the cost of the dragon with a pinglist discount included~

As for payment, I typically don't accept payment in advance, mainly because sometimes an outcome that's requested could take a while to achieve >< I hope that's okay with you!

Let me know if you have any other questions or need any clarification :D
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
Hello! I just bought one of the rustic babies because, well look at them they're adorable. Anyway I was wondering If I could bug you for that good old shadow flight refund?
Hello! I just bought one of the rustic babies because, well look at them they're adorable. Anyway I was wondering If I could bug you for that good old shadow flight refund?
@ArgonianSam: Of course! I'll send your refund via PM shortly ^^ Thank you for giving a bab a home with you! <3
@ArgonianSam: Of course! I'll send your refund via PM shortly ^^ Thank you for giving a bab a home with you! <3
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
@day6dreaming can i get koloa for gems?
@day6dreaming can i get koloa for gems?
@avisicarus: Of course! I've just set up the PA for ya with your Frequent Buyer's Discount ^^ Thank you for adopting another bab! <3
@avisicarus: Of course! I've just set up the PA for ya with your Frequent Buyer's Discount ^^ Thank you for adopting another bab! <3
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3125019][img]https://i.imgur.com/NC4diWN.png[/img][/url][/center]
NC4diWN.png
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
Can i buy anini for gems?
Can i buy anini for gems?
CDC6Iuf.png
1 2 ... 470 471 472 473 474 ... 497 498