Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons! [Lair Cleanout]
1 2 3
Hello everyone! I'm coming back to flight rising, and need to clear some dragons out of my lair! All the dragons I have up for grabs are listed in the Free tab of my lair HERE
Hello everyone! I'm coming back to flight rising, and need to clear some dragons out of my lair! All the dragons I have up for grabs are listed in the Free tab of my lair HERE
Hi! I'm also coming back to Flight Rising and I'm looking for new dragons! Could I buy Heza, Soul, Chai, and the unnamed Gaoler? :)
Hi! I'm also coming back to Flight Rising and I'm looking for new dragons! Could I buy Heza, Soul, Chai, and the unnamed Gaoler? :)
@Lucyrue13

Sure thing! I can deliver them too you on the crossroads right away!
@Lucyrue13

Sure thing! I can deliver them too you on the crossroads right away!
Ahh, thank you so much! ^u^
Ahh, thank you so much! ^u^
Yo! Is there any chance I could steal up Lunari and Ratha along with one of the pastel Unnamed Imperial males? Thanks!
Yo! Is there any chance I could steal up Lunari and Ratha along with one of the pastel Unnamed Imperial males? Thanks!
He/Him They/Them
Hello I'm new to flight rising and I was wondering if Scarun, Cylyria, 1 unnamed spiral skeleton, and ratha by any chance?
Hello I'm new to flight rising and I was wondering if Scarun, Cylyria, 1 unnamed spiral skeleton, and ratha by any chance?
@TiredandGay Sure! I'll get them to you right away!

@VoidIceCream I can get you everyone but ratha yes!
@TiredandGay Sure! I'll get them to you right away!

@VoidIceCream I can get you everyone but ratha yes!
Thats ok! I completely didn't see that they had already been taken! Thank you!
Thats ok! I completely didn't see that they had already been taken! Thank you!
Thanks a ton bud! I've been doing some breeding experiments and these bad boys are definitely gonna help.
Thanks a ton bud! I've been doing some breeding experiments and these bad boys are definitely gonna help.
He/Him They/Them
Bumping this
Bumping this
1 2 3