Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Triad of Fate {CURRENT HIATUS }
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 206 207
@Asinine Sent you a message back explaining! I'll go ahead and mark you down, they'll be nesting again in four days!
@Asinine Sent you a message back explaining! I'll go ahead and mark you down, they'll be nesting again in four days!
QTZPIa7.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3038835#post_3038835][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/581199910628753408/876290582505484358/new_bump_logo_full.gif[/img][/url][/center]
new_bump_logo_full.gif
iLMs1TC.png
BUMP !
BUMP !
QTZPIa7.png
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=4] [size=4][b][i] NEW HATCHES & SALE ON 12/23 ![/b][/i][/size] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=4] [size=1] HELLO EVERYONE, HAPPY HOLIDAYS [b][i]![/i][/b] HERE ARE SOME NEW HATCHLINGS FROM [b][i]PRISMATIC SHARDS[/i][/b], [b][i]MANGO LASSI[/i][/b] [b][i]&[/i][/b] [b][i] SERAPHIC SCRIPT [/i][/b] [b][i]![/i][/b] WE'VE ALSO CUT DOWN PRICES 50% ON SOME OF THE OLDER HATCHES [/i][/b] [b][i]![/i][/b] THERE WILL ALSO BE SOME UPCOMING ARCANE HATCHES FOR THE HOLIDAYS, SPECIFICALLY ON CHRISTMAS DAY [b][i]![/i][/b] THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT [b][i]![/i][/b] PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM THE PINGLIST [b][i]![/i][/b] [/size] [size=1]@Toxiac | | @arsenicxx | | @Jereton | | @sybile | | @Evsaurus | | @TheoDemoine | | @bugwinged | | @Lodzhal | | @MoonBelow | | @Mynteria | | @Kurayami | | @Nytemare8 | | @Cringe | | @sinnohoe | | @Itarille | | @LapisWings | | @CelestialJem | | @Alithium8 | | @Callistodawulf | | @SuzyChi | | @Darkness352 | | @Dracana[/size][/center]
NEW HATCHES & SALE ON 12/23 !

HELLO EVERYONE, HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! HERE ARE SOME NEW HATCHLINGS FROM PRISMATIC SHARDS, MANGO LASSI & SERAPHIC SCRIPT !

WE'VE ALSO CUT DOWN PRICES 50% ON SOME OF THE OLDER HATCHES [/i][/b] !

THERE WILL ALSO BE SOME UPCOMING ARCANE HATCHES FOR THE HOLIDAYS, SPECIFICALLY ON CHRISTMAS DAY !

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT !

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM THE PINGLIST !

@Toxiac | | @arsenicxx | | @Jereton | | @sybile | | @Evsaurus | | @TheoDemoine | | @bugwinged | | @Lodzhal | | @MoonBelow | | @Mynteria | | @Kurayami | | @Nytemare8 | | @Cringe | | @sinnohoe | | @Itarille | | @LapisWings | | @CelestialJem | | @Alithium8 | | @Callistodawulf | | @SuzyChi | | @Darkness352 | | @Dracana
QTZPIa7.png
So many lovely little dergs! Please could I pick up Aura if she's still available? The stained gene on those Coatls is really pretty <3
So many lovely little dergs! Please could I pick up Aura if she's still available? The stained gene on those Coatls is really pretty <3
@CelestialJem Of course! I'll set up a CR for you.
@CelestialJem Of course! I'll set up a CR for you.
QTZPIa7.png
Do you do holds, if you do can you hold Sorbet for me?
Do you do holds, if you do can you hold Sorbet for me?
@Dracana Yes, I can go ahead and hold/put up a CR for you. I'll pull Sorbet for now!
@Dracana Yes, I can go ahead and hold/put up a CR for you. I'll pull Sorbet for now!
QTZPIa7.png
Could I please get Icing for treasure? He's so precious and cute and the colours are DIVINE <3 !!
Could I please get Icing for treasure? He's so precious and cute and the colours are DIVINE <3 !!
HglzBbg.png
@Jereton Of course, friend! I'll set up a CR. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Jereton Of course, friend! I'll set up a CR.
QTZPIa7.png
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 206 207