Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | First Koi Show - Done!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Ninazu
Hello! A while back you had asked to be pinged when I had a nest for my solid koi pair. Although I don't have an official hatchery set up I have a booth here for this koi show. I have three hatchlings available. Feel free to peruse my booth as well as any others on this thread! Let me know if you ever want to be removed from the pair's pinglist or if you have a specific hatchling you want out of this pair.

You can peruse my booth HERE
@Ninazu
Hello! A while back you had asked to be pinged when I had a nest for my solid koi pair. Although I don't have an official hatchery set up I have a booth here for this koi show. I have three hatchlings available. Feel free to peruse my booth as well as any others on this thread! Let me know if you ever want to be removed from the pair's pinglist or if you have a specific hatchling you want out of this pair.

You can peruse my booth HERE
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose If haggling's okay... would 70kt work for Raudy, the girl below, or would that be too low under her listed price? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62669456][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626695/62669456_350.png[/img][/url]
@EnglishRose

If haggling's okay... would 70kt work for Raudy, the girl below, or would that be too low under her listed price?

62669456_350.png
Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!
@SkyWanderer

70kt is a little low than what I'd want for her, but I'd be okay with 72kt if that is a fair price to you.
@SkyWanderer

70kt is a little low than what I'd want for her, but I'd be okay with 72kt if that is a fair price to you.
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose

I'd be alright with 72kt, sounds good. I'll set up a CR and send you the treasure. :)
@EnglishRose

I'd be alright with 72kt, sounds good. I'll set up a CR and send you the treasure. :)
Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!
Just wanted to say all the dragons here are beautiful <3
Just wanted to say all the dragons here are beautiful <3
[img][/img]AvBLnmn.png
@Morare Could I get that multi eye guy off you? He is so pretty!
@Morare Could I get that multi eye guy off you? He is so pretty!
PJgrBLH.png
Booth update - 2 new Spirals and a Skydancer Shiro Utsuri :)
Booth update - 2 new Spirals and a Skydancer Shiro Utsuri :)
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
@Kyona

Sure, I will set up the CR :)
@Kyona

Sure, I will set up the CR :)
TzSdlFL.png
Bump! :D
Bump! :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@IronPen Hello, may I please purchase child number 4 please?
@IronPen Hello, may I please purchase child number 4 please?
cd49yeB.png

SOAPY | THEY/THEM | +8 FR TIME
uBrBqTm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11