Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~CFC~ 10g Multigaze, 5g XXX Eldritch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@CopperFinch

She'd likely become part of my coli team, to help train up other dragons, plus I love how she looks. ^^
Sending a trade offer now!
@CopperFinch

She'd likely become part of my coli team, to help train up other dragons, plus I love how she looks. ^^
Sending a trade offer now!
galaxy-space.gif
@Pyyro

Seems like I can't send my progen over. I'm trying to figure out if there's another way to get her to you...
@Pyyro

Seems like I can't send my progen over. I'm trying to figure out if there's another way to get her to you...
S8DFRaF.png
@CopperFinch [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/248ff30d0c2fbb25bf9f500676889591/tenor.gif[/img] Take your time!
@CopperFinch

tenor.gif

Take your time!
galaxy-space.gif
@Pyyro

Crap, I just learned Progen dragons are account bound. It seems like I can't send her anywhere. I'm sorry, I thought I could sell her!
@Pyyro

Crap, I just learned Progen dragons are account bound. It seems like I can't send her anywhere. I'm sorry, I thought I could sell her!
S8DFRaF.png
@CopperFinch

No worries!! Thank you anyways! ^^
@CopperFinch

No worries!! Thank you anyways! ^^
galaxy-space.gif
I feel bad for posting her when it turns out I couldn't sell her. I hope you find some other coli dragons for your team!
I feel bad for posting her when it turns out I couldn't sell her. I hope you find some other coli dragons for your team!
S8DFRaF.png
@Infinipede You asked to be pinged for Amber and Laceflank's next hatch! They're listed at the top of the sales section, and I won't put them on the Auction House until you let me know if you'd like one. :)
@Infinipede You asked to be pinged for Amber and Laceflank's next hatch! They're listed at the top of the sales section, and I won't put them on the Auction House until you let me know if you'd like one. :)
S8DFRaF.png
@CopperFinch

I'd love to buy the second male (the one with the Pistachio tert) for treasure, please!
@CopperFinch

I'd love to buy the second male (the one with the Pistachio tert) for treasure, please!
@Infinipede I've set up a CR! Should I remove you from the pinglist?
@Infinipede I've set up a CR! Should I remove you from the pinglist?
S8DFRaF.png
@CopperFinch

sure, that's fine. I got what I was looking for ^^
@CopperFinch

sure, that's fine. I got what I was looking for ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24