Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Future Fields Exalt Rescue (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 200 201
That’s awesome! I fell in love with his colors haha, I’d actually like to be added to the update pinglist as well as you always have a lot of babies that catch my eye <3
That’s awesome! I fell in love with his colors haha, I’d actually like to be added to the update pinglist as well as you always have a lot of babies that catch my eye <3
@ThePastelDragon you got it, I'll add u rn! <3 and aww, that's so good to hear! he looks a lot like one of his mommas tbh (and nothing like the other, w her gem genes hskshk): [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53085366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/530854/53085366_350.png[/img][/url][/center] These girls are one of my oldest pairs, I mostly use them to breed my own fodder, but sometimes they do be making prettbabies :DDD
@ThePastelDragon you got it, I'll add u rn! <3 and aww, that's so good to hear! he looks a lot like one of his mommas tbh (and nothing like the other, w her gem genes hskshk):
53085366_350.png

These girls are one of my oldest pairs, I mostly use them to breed my own fodder, but sometimes they do be making prettbabies :DDD
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
Woah, she is absolutely stunning! :O He definitely takes after her genes for sure
Woah, she is absolutely stunning! :O He definitely takes after her genes for sure
I should stop coming on here when I'm trying to avoid buying new babies-- Isken is so beautiful I love him?? so much? if he is still available i'd be happy to take him off your hands!
I should stop coming on here when I'm trying to avoid buying new babies-- Isken is so beautiful I love him?? so much? if he is still available i'd be happy to take him off your hands!
Hi! My name is Ghost!
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
v2PJF9u.pngHJLIYn4.png
@slobberghost such is the way of dragon hoarder life shkshsk
but he is available indeed, he shall be yours! CR coming up <3
@slobberghost such is the way of dragon hoarder life shkshsk
but he is available indeed, he shall be yours! CR coming up <3
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Bottled Bones
Could I possibly adopt this dragon please? He will be a perfect mate for one of my coatls. I can do either gems or treasure c:
Could I possibly adopt this dragon please? He will be a perfect mate for one of my coatls. I can do either gems or treasure c:
Could I possibly get Capala? He's so pretty ;;-;; I can pay gems!
Could I possibly get Capala? He's so pretty ;;-;; I can pay gems!
@CloudTay @Darkkligh both requested dergs are available, yes, PAs coming up with them <3
@CloudTay @Darkkligh both requested dergs are available, yes, PAs coming up with them <3
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Bottled Bones
Thank you so much <3
Thank you so much <3
thank youu!!