Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge! Gen1s, Art, Lore, Permababy
1 2
Still in the process of sorting out my den but I don't have time for it tonight. This tab holds everyone I intend to get rid of, with their prices being indicated by the page they're on.

As for page 4, if they aren't on AH, I'm either wanting a trade (the case with the gen1s, mostly) or an offer!

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/115018/110818/2
Still in the process of sorting out my den but I don't have time for it tonight. This tab holds everyone I intend to get rid of, with their prices being indicated by the page they're on.

As for page 4, if they aren't on AH, I'm either wanting a trade (the case with the gen1s, mostly) or an offer!

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/115018/110818/2
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@foxshapedshadow

hi! i know theyre on the offer page, but im not quite sure where i begin offering and id like to ask for a range. i NEED to get my hands on itzli (with or without apparel prices, if you intend to sell any pieces?) as well as your two permababies (coatl and pc). theyre so pretty!!
@foxshapedshadow

hi! i know theyre on the offer page, but im not quite sure where i begin offering and id like to ask for a range. i NEED to get my hands on itzli (with or without apparel prices, if you intend to sell any pieces?) as well as your two permababies (coatl and pc). theyre so pretty!!
IMG_2909.gif
[Font= georgia]I've got no clue what to offer for the fella below. Price range in mind? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1016072] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10161/1016072_350.png[/img] [/url]
I've got no clue what to offer for the fella below. Price range in mind?

1016072_350.png
laV4cLs.gif
@Courage
Hi! I bought Itzli for 900g so I'd like around that amount for him. I'm willing to send his hood with him since it kinda goes with his art, though I think the actual piece shown in the art may be the Kelpie Guise? As for permababies, I don't have a Pearlcatcher; did you by chance mean the Imperial? I'm hoping for at least 400g for the Imperial, but I'm unsure on the Coatl because I've had her much longer so she's kinda sentimental to me!

@variian
I honestly have no idea how to price him either! I was hoping for trades because of it haha. I've spent a decent amount on him but I don't think anyone would be willing to spend that amount on him in return, so a trade seems more fair :)
@Courage
Hi! I bought Itzli for 900g so I'd like around that amount for him. I'm willing to send his hood with him since it kinda goes with his art, though I think the actual piece shown in the art may be the Kelpie Guise? As for permababies, I don't have a Pearlcatcher; did you by chance mean the Imperial? I'm hoping for at least 400g for the Imperial, but I'm unsure on the Coatl because I've had her much longer so she's kinda sentimental to me!

@variian
I honestly have no idea how to price him either! I was hoping for trades because of it haha. I've spent a decent amount on him but I don't think anyone would be willing to spend that amount on him in return, so a trade seems more fair :)
@foxshapedshadows

ah, you were absolutely correct about the imperial! i was in quite a rush when posting and totally confused myself, haha. well - i am definitely interested, at least in itzli for sure (will have to ponder on the hatchlings as well as likely tinker with them in the scry). however, that would depend on if you're willing to do holds at all. i dont quite have the funds for him at the moment. i understand if you'd prefer not to!
@foxshapedshadows

ah, you were absolutely correct about the imperial! i was in quite a rush when posting and totally confused myself, haha. well - i am definitely interested, at least in itzli for sure (will have to ponder on the hatchlings as well as likely tinker with them in the scry). however, that would depend on if you're willing to do holds at all. i dont quite have the funds for him at the moment. i understand if you'd prefer not to!
IMG_2909.gif
@Courage
No worries :) Do you have a time frame in mind for how long it might take to gather the funds?
@Courage
No worries :) Do you have a time frame in mind for how long it might take to gather the funds?
@foxshapedshadows

900kt/g (would split payment be an option? if not, its none too hard to trade currency types) shouldn't take more than a week? if thats okay with you! i know a lot of folks dont like holding for that long, so we can discuss a payment plan or something else that would suit you better. :D
@foxshapedshadows

900kt/g (would split payment be an option? if not, its none too hard to trade currency types) shouldn't take more than a week? if thats okay with you! i know a lot of folks dont like holding for that long, so we can discuss a payment plan or something else that would suit you better. :D
IMG_2909.gif
@Courage
Split payment is totally fine! I can do a week, two would've probably been my max anyway (with updates from the person interested because I'm forgetful HA) so that sounds good to me :)

Just send a CR for him when you're ready and PM me if you need longer than expected!
@Courage
Split payment is totally fine! I can do a week, two would've probably been my max anyway (with updates from the person interested because I'm forgetful HA) so that sounds good to me :)

Just send a CR for him when you're ready and PM me if you need longer than expected!
@foxshapedshadows perfect, i'll make a note for you in my profile! i will let you know if there is any need for an extension, but i don't think that will be the case! i will keep in touch with you regardless if anything comes up. :D thank you again! i'll probably be back for the lil permas when i get a chance. those natural tones. [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
@foxshapedshadows

perfect, i'll make a note for you in my profile! i will let you know if there is any need for an extension, but i don't think that will be the case! i will keep in touch with you regardless if anything comes up. :D thank you again! i'll probably be back for the lil permas when i get a chance. those natural tones.
IMG_2909.gif
@foxshapedshadows
I've got the link to my sales tab below! I have two fully gened skydancer G1s, four ungened G1s, two pairs, and two level 25s that are both fully stoned with eliminate.

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/425729/1614283/1

I've got a lot of random stuff in my hoard too. Off the top of my head, I've got some unhatched eggs, a rosette scroll, misc pricier apparel, a clanbound goat and gaoler scroll, ten prismatic tokens, lots of smirch, a female WC UMA, random fest skins, andddd that's about all I can remember.

Level 25 G1s are my weakness. I might end up scattering him, but he's pretty as is!
@foxshapedshadows
I've got the link to my sales tab below! I have two fully gened skydancer G1s, four ungened G1s, two pairs, and two level 25s that are both fully stoned with eliminate.

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/425729/1614283/1

I've got a lot of random stuff in my hoard too. Off the top of my head, I've got some unhatched eggs, a rosette scroll, misc pricier apparel, a clanbound goat and gaoler scroll, ten prismatic tokens, lots of smirch, a female WC UMA, random fest skins, andddd that's about all I can remember.

Level 25 G1s are my weakness. I might end up scattering him, but he's pretty as is!
laV4cLs.gif
1 2