Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | kylo's believe it or not!!! xyz hatchery
1 2 3 4
first batch of hatchlings! :D dirty worms, how long, and queens of naboo!
first batch of hatchlings! :D dirty worms, how long, and queens of naboo!
@subterran thank you! :D
@subterran thank you! :D
What a fun assortment of dragons! I love Star Wars, and quirky stuff, too. I'd be interested in seeing what you continue to come up with! :)
What a fun assortment of dragons! I love Star Wars, and quirky stuff, too. I'd be interested in seeing what you continue to come up with! :)
CLAN MYSTICALHEXANES...WHERE RAINBOW DRAGONS REIGN
@kylonaberrie hello there!! I would love to adopt Worm from the Dirty Worms section!!
I would love some lore for her, as I don't think I will exalt her!!
@kylonaberrie hello there!! I would love to adopt Worm from the Dirty Worms section!!
I would love some lore for her, as I don't think I will exalt her!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png >she/her
>wishlist / familiar collection
>looking for gening projects, needs genes and money
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@moonmoonfoxwolf absolutely!! i will write it and then send you a crossroads :)
@moonmoonfoxwolf absolutely!! i will write it and then send you a crossroads :)
@kylonaberrie I was going to send the money via a PM but a two way CR works too!
@kylonaberrie I was going to send the money via a PM but a two way CR works too!
bump! babies are now grownups :)
bump! babies are now grownups :)
[center]new pairing![/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503486942747426816/691763319941627914/sbahj_copy.png[/img][/center] this is also the first "rainbow pair!" [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] these are pairs that cover the maximum possible percentage of the color wheel in one pair. there is a special deal with rainbow pairs, as updated on the front! you can sign up for a "grab bag dragon," which costs 7kt or 7g. for this price you get a random dragon from the rainbow pair of your choice, or if you want, whatever pair is up to breed next. you do not get to pick this dragon, it'll just be the first born (or wherever you are in the queue). like with normal dragons, lore available on request :) i expect plenty of them may end up exalt fodder, but it's a little fun thing for if you want a surprise. prices may be subject to change based on current fodder prices.
new pairing!
sbahj_copy.png

this is also the first "rainbow pair!" these are pairs that cover the maximum possible percentage of the color wheel in one pair.

there is a special deal with rainbow pairs, as updated on the front! you can sign up for a "grab bag dragon," which costs 7kt or 7g. for this price you get a random dragon from the rainbow pair of your choice, or if you want, whatever pair is up to breed next.

you do not get to pick this dragon, it'll just be the first born (or wherever you are in the queue). like with normal dragons, lore available on request :) i expect plenty of them may end up exalt fodder, but it's a little fun thing for if you want a surprise.

prices may be subject to change based on current fodder prices.
PINGLIST PLEASE
PINGLIST PLEASE
@moonmoonfoxwolf :D for just i told you dog, or do you want to be on the general?
@moonmoonfoxwolf :D for just i told you dog, or do you want to be on the general?
1 2 3 4