Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •• G1 Lair Purge (30+) ••
1 2
@verosa I'd love to buy the two oilslick nocts and the maize belly. Is 1,400 fair for all three?

also rina (55208671) - how much would you like for her?
@verosa I'd love to buy the two oilslick nocts and the maize belly. Is 1,400 fair for all three?

also rina (55208671) - how much would you like for her?
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
9rrl5qq.png XSFahtL.png kwqfmF8.png
@SensitivePigeon ; Yep! I'll set up a CR. I'm a little tentative with Rina, maybe 1.2kg? Please let me know if that doesn't work!
@SensitivePigeon ; Yep! I'll set up a CR. I'm a little tentative with Rina, maybe 1.2kg? Please let me know if that doesn't work!
@Hyssop About 850g. But please let me know if there's a different price you had in mind! Thank you :)
@Hyssop About 850g. But please let me know if there's a different price you had in mind! Thank you :)
@verosa What ballpark are you looking for for this boy? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57400175] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574002/57400175_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: Not sure if you were only looking for eggs for item trades, but I can offer a [item=skeletal chimes] (Value 845g) if interested?
@verosa

What ballpark are you looking for for this boy?

57400175_350.png

Edit:

Not sure if you were only looking for eggs for item trades, but I can offer a
Skeletal Chimes (Value 845g) if interested?
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
@verosa sure thing! also, I hadn't seen your wishlist before, but I also have an autumnal wreath to offer (though im not sure what the current value of them are)
@verosa sure thing! also, I hadn't seen your wishlist before, but I also have an autumnal wreath to offer (though im not sure what the current value of them are)
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Verosa

Ah, he's cute but I think my max would be like 400g, so we might be too far apart. Thanks anyway!
@Verosa

Ah, he's cute but I think my max would be like 400g, so we might be too far apart. Thanks anyway!
Oh, wow Ada (38097540) is gorgeous, not sure I can afford, though!
Oh, wow Ada (38097540) is gorgeous, not sure I can afford, though!
i never know what to put in signatures
@DreamSlayer ; Apologies for the delay! I'm happy to trade him for the apparel if you're still interested!

@christina ; Sorry for the wait! I'm looking for 6-7kg for her, but feel free to haggle :)!
@DreamSlayer ; Apologies for the delay! I'm happy to trade him for the apparel if you're still interested!

@christina ; Sorry for the wait! I'm looking for 6-7kg for her, but feel free to haggle :)!
@verosa

I am, yes! I’ll set up a CR
@verosa

I am, yes! I’ll set up a CR
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
@verosa

ooooh, I'm tempted, but not sure if I want to spend that much right now even with haggling. If she's not sold by tomorrow night and I end up going out, I'll get back to you!
@verosa

ooooh, I'm tempted, but not sure if I want to spend that much right now even with haggling. If she's not sold by tomorrow night and I end up going out, I'll get back to you!
i never know what to put in signatures
1 2