Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Light of Darkness (G3 Naomi & Ignis)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Updated with new Ignis #666 > Wicked > Spectre > Offspring kiddos, added to the front page and available on the AH immediately. If you would like to hold, or swap alternate currency, just lemme know! <3

@Katra @00Riku00 @Vorne @DarkRemorse @JayChirps

Also, let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist, or added to any other pinglist!
Updated with new Ignis #666 > Wicked > Spectre > Offspring kiddos, added to the front page and available on the AH immediately. If you would like to hold, or swap alternate currency, just lemme know! <3

@Katra @00Riku00 @Vorne @DarkRemorse @JayChirps

Also, let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist, or added to any other pinglist!
@nyaofae @MysteryGyn

Forgot to tag for Spirit's offspring! Added two G4s alongside of Spectre's three G4s as well. <3

Thanks for looking!
@nyaofae @MysteryGyn

Forgot to tag for Spirit's offspring! Added two G4s alongside of Spectre's three G4s as well. <3

Thanks for looking!
Front page has been updated. :)
Front page has been updated. :)
@Nalabyte @LordMeikai @SabreRose @Blandmelons @Magpietellme @PhoenixFyre @Tangle @DescendentMoon @Merewen @Nessuna @PaintMinion @Churrell @FirstPrototype @Mir @crystalwood @RogueLoreWind @LostOnTheMoon @Endyr @Luteia @BlueCitrine @Gretthol @Casket @Enako @hithere @ForeverEnchanted @Spark @chibibug @BirbDude @nyaofae @mayanaz @Heiyu @00Riku00 @Bumblebee @eternatus @Genguard05 @GoopyTag @Gitty @Tubermelon @Sochy @CalicoRadio @Apothecaria @Mercurialwings @Cyleris @Hammer @PrismaticSkies @CrypticCat121803 @AceCavalier @Hawlucha @JayChirps @Without @Orenda @suicidestorm @LilyCatcher @Number @Natsukashii @Silverwing0519 @RadioactiveFruit @TheRobinsBerry @nenahel @Xarina @Deki @pinkmoon @buckembarnes @FadingLogic @Solcie @WurldPeaz @FaradayB @Penguinball @Skarlette @Furiku @XNeox @RavenKara @Liezerota @EmpyreaSol @Euphora @Saraceaser @Silanah @xwolfxspiritx @AdminAbnormal @Aidara @Mukti @MysteryGyn @You @OroshiKirin @Silverpelt60 @Katra @FailCat13 @Maddex @suitablysolemn @megalizardon4736 @Perytune @LiaSays @recherche @Vorne @Iniimical @Skydust @qunii @maybeacat @AloneTogether @rei711 @serpentofmoe @Exhaustion @Grow @Peyp @WolfTrickster @DarkRemorse

Hey Everyone! Here are your pings for the current listings!

Mara Pinglist - 2 available
Jinx Pinglist - 2 available
Spirit Pinglist - 1 available
Spectre Pinglist - 1 available

Sorry for the delay on my part. It has been very overwhelming for me right now with the state of affairs in the world as it is right now. I am not as active at the moment, but still pop in for daily things so if you have messages/questions/comments, do still feel free to send those in!

As always, please feel free to remove yourself from any pinglist if you do not wish to be pinged anymore, or just ask me to do it and I'll get it as soon as I can! Weeded out the doubles for those on multiple pinglists, but my apologies if I missed any!

Also, I hope that everyone is staying as safe as they can during these times of trouble out in the world. Thank you very much for doing your part to keep others safe as well, and an extra thank you to those that are working "Essential" jobs! My heart goes out to you and yours, and all those affected by this crisis.

@Nalabyte @LordMeikai @SabreRose @Blandmelons @Magpietellme @PhoenixFyre @Tangle @DescendentMoon @Merewen @Nessuna @PaintMinion @Churrell @FirstPrototype @Mir @crystalwood @RogueLoreWind @LostOnTheMoon @Endyr @Luteia @BlueCitrine @Gretthol @Casket @Enako @hithere @ForeverEnchanted @Spark @chibibug @BirbDude @nyaofae @mayanaz @Heiyu @00Riku00 @Bumblebee @eternatus @Genguard05 @GoopyTag @Gitty @Tubermelon @Sochy @CalicoRadio @Apothecaria @Mercurialwings @Cyleris @Hammer @PrismaticSkies @CrypticCat121803 @AceCavalier @Hawlucha @JayChirps @Without @Orenda @suicidestorm @LilyCatcher @Number @Natsukashii @Silverwing0519 @RadioactiveFruit @TheRobinsBerry @nenahel @Xarina @Deki @pinkmoon @buckembarnes @FadingLogic @Solcie @WurldPeaz @FaradayB @Penguinball @Skarlette @Furiku @XNeox @RavenKara @Liezerota @EmpyreaSol @Euphora @Saraceaser @Silanah @xwolfxspiritx @AdminAbnormal @Aidara @Mukti @MysteryGyn @You @OroshiKirin @Silverpelt60 @Katra @FailCat13 @Maddex @suitablysolemn @megalizardon4736 @Perytune @LiaSays @recherche @Vorne @Iniimical @Skydust @qunii @maybeacat @AloneTogether @rei711 @serpentofmoe @Exhaustion @Grow @Peyp @WolfTrickster @DarkRemorse

Hey Everyone! Here are your pings for the current listings!

Mara Pinglist - 2 available
Jinx Pinglist - 2 available
Spirit Pinglist - 1 available
Spectre Pinglist - 1 available

Sorry for the delay on my part. It has been very overwhelming for me right now with the state of affairs in the world as it is right now. I am not as active at the moment, but still pop in for daily things so if you have messages/questions/comments, do still feel free to send those in!

As always, please feel free to remove yourself from any pinglist if you do not wish to be pinged anymore, or just ask me to do it and I'll get it as soon as I can! Weeded out the doubles for those on multiple pinglists, but my apologies if I missed any!

Also, I hope that everyone is staying as safe as they can during these times of trouble out in the world. Thank you very much for doing your part to keep others safe as well, and an extra thank you to those that are working "Essential" jobs! My heart goes out to you and yours, and all those affected by this crisis.

Such good bebs o3o
Such good bebs o3o
<hugs @EmpyreaSol >

The bebs are here and they are cute aaah
<hugs @EmpyreaSol >

The bebs are here and they are cute aaah
The front page has been updated!

<3
The front page has been updated!

<3
Only 2 left!

Front page has been updated. :>