Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Lair purge: Dragons with Outfit, Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Nightfallen

Great thank you, if you don't mind. I'm also tempted to grab Aion but I'd like to know how much he'd cost together with the others and separately.
@Nightfallen

Great thank you, if you don't mind. I'm also tempted to grab Aion but I'd like to know how much he'd cost together with the others and separately.
How much for Valerian, Aion , and Aphrodite WITH apparel?

cause i want to buy Aion
How much for Valerian, Aion , and Aphrodite WITH apparel?

cause i want to buy Aion
BcpIF1O.png
@MorienneLaster @LostOnTheMoon

Sorry for the late replies, I was busy with the math. ^^’

So Aion was asked before you by RogueBones. Since it’s first come first serve, I will give Aion to them if they’re interested. I’m still waiting the reply, if I don’t get one until tomorrow I will ping you both back with Aion’s price.

On the other hand I will send you messages soon with the price list for the other dragons, that you’ve asked + the apparels. Please read them and decide what would you want and what not. I will read your replies when I woke up (it’s already midnight here) and we can do the trades if you want them. :)

Thank you both for your patient and interest! ^^)
@MorienneLaster @LostOnTheMoon

Sorry for the late replies, I was busy with the math. ^^’

So Aion was asked before you by RogueBones. Since it’s first come first serve, I will give Aion to them if they’re interested. I’m still waiting the reply, if I don’t get one until tomorrow I will ping you both back with Aion’s price.

On the other hand I will send you messages soon with the price list for the other dragons, that you’ve asked + the apparels. Please read them and decide what would you want and what not. I will read your replies when I woke up (it’s already midnight here) and we can do the trades if you want them. :)

Thank you both for your patient and interest! ^^)
jbyQtHP.png
@Nightfallen

Thanks! I'd definitely like to grab them. Sent you a cr for 950kt.
@Nightfallen

Thanks! I'd definitely like to grab them. Sent you a cr for 950kt.
MwJo5fF.png
@Blightwyrm

Sent the Gaolers.
Thank you for your interest, it makes me happy to see them staying together in a new home. ^^
@Blightwyrm

Sent the Gaolers.
Thank you for your interest, it makes me happy to see them staying together in a new home. ^^
jbyQtHP.png
Bump
Bump
jbyQtHP.png
Bump!
Bump!
jbyQtHP.png
Bump!
Bump!
jbyQtHP.png
@RogueBones

Hi!
Are you still interested in Aion?
If not then please tell me, because there were other players that wanted to buy him. I will wait for your answer until tomorrow.
@RogueBones

Hi!
Are you still interested in Aion?
If not then please tell me, because there were other players that wanted to buy him. I will wait for your answer until tomorrow.
jbyQtHP.png
One more bump.
One more bump.
jbyQtHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11