Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Beaky's Babies (A Hatchery)
There all gone right
There all gone right
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
WHAT A GORGEOUS PRIMAL!! congrats on such an awesome hatch!!
WHAT A GORGEOUS PRIMAL!! congrats on such an awesome hatch!!
HdmxfuE.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
10cfa7f58bd4a1958f981bac72b7186339236066.png ckxCi3Z.png
[quote name="windwheelaster" date="2024-05-25 01:32:44" ] Could I get him? And a res for twilight [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95236623][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/952367/95236623_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] If the res claims him I would love the other phar/Sar
windwheelaster wrote on 2024-05-25 01:32:44:
Could I get him? And a res for twilight
95236623_350.png
If the res claims him I would love the other phar/Sar
Happy 5th birthday Edwen! [emoji=birthday cake size=1] He’s got a wonderful taste in colors! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] I wonder which of your orange pairs are his favorite? My guess is the volcanoes. [emoji=fire rune size=1] Of significantly less importance, I would like to use my pinglist freebie for whichever Solar Flare Gaoler is left, assuming they aren’t all reserved. Thank you for having a May freebie event! ^^
Happy 5th birthday Edwen!
He’s got a wonderful taste in colors!
I wonder which of your orange pairs are his favorite? My guess is the volcanoes.

Of significantly less importance, I would like to use my pinglist freebie for whichever Solar Flare Gaoler is left, assuming they aren’t all reserved. Thank you for having a May freebie event! ^^
@IraBell - Thank you for catching those errors!!! [emoji=coatl scared size=2] Fixed now. @oopsiespooks - Sorry, the Rare eyes was claimed by reservation :(. Would you like one of the Common eyes? Or would you like to reserve a future Volcano? @forestmouse @Winterscrest @Hawkwolf - If the reservations don't claim them, then the Twilight Sandies are all yours! :D I will let you know by tomorrow. @Olliethegod - Cannot believe I'm saying this! XD One free Primal, headed your way!! @Okiastar - Apologies, the Primal was claimed. Would you like to reserve a future hatchling from Citrine Cavern? @Starburn - If the reservations don't claim him, the Volcano is yours! @windwheelaster - I will happily reserve you a future Twilight. If the reservation passes on the Li'l Pumpkin, and you're happy with the Phar/Sar/Glimmer, can I offer the Glowtail to Garnettheskywing? Or is the Glowtail still your first preference? @Garnettheskywing - There is a reservation ahead of you, I will let you know if the Glowtail becomes available! And if not, I can always reserve a future one for you. @SapphireShield - Yeeeey!!! One Solar Flare, headed your way!!! Thank you! :D @Okinawa - Just about ^^;. I might have a Volcano left if oopsiespooks doesn't want a Common eyed one. 3 Canyons. And the Butterfly Li'l Pumpkins. @RedsNight - Thank you!! :D @Latsyric - One Solar Flare, flying your way! :D
@IraBell - Thank you for catching those errors!!! Fixed now.

@oopsiespooks - Sorry, the Rare eyes was claimed by reservation :(. Would you like one of the Common eyes? Or would you like to reserve a future Volcano?

@forestmouse @Winterscrest @Hawkwolf - If the reservations don't claim them, then the Twilight Sandies are all yours! :D I will let you know by tomorrow.

@Olliethegod - Cannot believe I'm saying this! XD One free Primal, headed your way!!

@Okiastar - Apologies, the Primal was claimed. Would you like to reserve a future hatchling from Citrine Cavern?

@Starburn - If the reservations don't claim him, the Volcano is yours!

@windwheelaster - I will happily reserve you a future Twilight. If the reservation passes on the Li'l Pumpkin, and you're happy with the Phar/Sar/Glimmer, can I offer the Glowtail to Garnettheskywing? Or is the Glowtail still your first preference?

@Garnettheskywing - There is a reservation ahead of you, I will let you know if the Glowtail becomes available! And if not, I can always reserve a future one for you.

@SapphireShield - Yeeeey!!! One Solar Flare, headed your way!!! Thank you! :D

@Okinawa - Just about ^^;. I might have a Volcano left if oopsiespooks doesn't want a Common eyed one. 3 Canyons. And the Butterfly Li'l Pumpkins.

@RedsNight - Thank you!! :D

@Latsyric - One Solar Flare, flying your way! :D
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95245767][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/952458/95245767_350.png[/img][/url] @rubeusbeaky Could I buy this one for gems?
95245767_350.png
@rubeusbeaky
Could I buy this one for gems?

RQklQI3.png

Pauliina, Finnish, 24, Coatl enthusiast
lnxu2ne.gif
Sales tab
@rubeusbeaky

Let me know please and thanks
@rubeusbeaky

Let me know please and thanks
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
May I make a reservation for the next female Volcano baby please? c:
May I make a reservation for the next female Volcano baby please? c:
r8spsd.png
@Pauge - Sorry, the Twilight Sandsurges are all claimed :'(. Want me to reserve a future one for you?

@Okinawa - Will do! ^_^

@MangoTangoMagpie - Sure can! Thank you!
@Pauge - Sorry, the Twilight Sandsurges are all claimed :'(. Want me to reserve a future one for you?

@Okinawa - Will do! ^_^

@MangoTangoMagpie - Sure can! Thank you!
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
The glowtail is still my first preference as it's a big weakness for me
The glowtail is still my first preference as it's a big weakness for me