Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HAH
[center][emoji=palette size=1][b][size=7]Welcome to Happy Accident Hatches![/size][/b][emoji=palette size=1] [size=7] We've moved! Find us over at the new Happy Accidents Hatches![/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2815091][img]https://i.imgur.com/I6Gh8Eu.png[/img][/url] Here @FishHasOpinions and myself sell breeding project dragons that didn't quite do what we wanted, project breeders that have finished their job, fodder dragons that are too pretty to see exalted, and pre-sales for would-be fodder dragons, in case anyone loves them more than we do. A discount dragon shop as we work our way to a proper hatchery. [u][b]How it works[/b][/u][/center] [LIST=1] [u]1.[/u][b]Grown Dragons[/b] will remain on sale until they find a home, or we run out of space, at which point they'll be dropped and exalted. [/LIST] [LIST=1] [u]2. [/u][b]Hatchlings[/b] are not added to the AH until they're adults, so you'll have 5 days of forum only sales before they're put up on the AH, where rule 1 will apply. [/LIST] [LIST=1] [u]3[/u].[b]1:1000[/b] Treasure to Gem ratio [/LIST] [LIST=1] [u]4.[/u] [b]Alternative Payments[/b] are also accepted, including items, dragon trades, and anything else you think might appeal. We are also open to haggling, so if the pricing is not to your liking, throw another price out there. [/LIST] [LIST=1] [u]5.[/u] We will reserve a dragon for [b]24 Hours[/b], and a Crossroads trade for[b] 3 Days.[/b] After which the dragon will be available again. [/LIST] [center]We plan on eventually opening a hatchery with successful breeding projects, but this is not it. Feel free to visit our lairs! I am subscribed, so you don't need to ping me, but feel free! Interested in being alerted of more happy accidents? Ask to be added to our pinglists! Join for general pings, or specific Happy Accidents.[/center]
Welcome to Happy Accident Hatches!

We've moved! Find us over at the new Happy Accidents Hatches!

I6Gh8Eu.png

Here @FishHasOpinions and myself sell breeding project dragons that didn't quite do what we wanted, project breeders that have finished their job, fodder dragons that are too pretty to see exalted, and pre-sales for would-be fodder dragons, in case anyone loves them more than we do. A discount dragon shop as we work our way to a proper hatchery.

How it works
1.Grown Dragons will remain on sale until they find a home, or we run out of space, at which point they'll be dropped and exalted.
2. Hatchlings are not added to the AH until they're adults, so you'll have 5 days of forum only sales before they're put up on the AH, where rule 1 will apply.
3.1:1000 Treasure to Gem ratio
4. Alternative Payments are also accepted, including items, dragon trades, and anything else you think might appeal. We are also open to haggling, so if the pricing is not to your liking, throw another price out there.
5. We will reserve a dragon for 24 Hours, and a Crossroads trade for 3 Days. After which the dragon will be available again.

We plan on eventually opening a hatchery with successful breeding projects, but this is not it. Feel free to visit our lairs!

I am subscribed, so you don't need to ping me, but feel free!

Interested in being alerted of more happy accidents? Ask to be added to our pinglists! Join for general pings, or specific Happy Accidents.

9nmABUL.png
Now Open!
Now Open!
9nmABUL.png
Hey, could I be put on a pinglist for some of the firebirds? I've been looking for a good fire themed feathered dragon!
Hey, could I be put on a pinglist for some of the firebirds? I've been looking for a good fire themed feathered dragon!
plagueanim2.gifplagueanim1.gif
@thatoneplaguedr Of course!
@thatoneplaguedr Of course!
9nmABUL.png
Three I absolutely love.
Three I absolutely love.
Oh yay, they're up now. Exciting!
Oh yay, they're up now. Exciting!
fodder-bump2.gifAdoptabeles-Bump.gifhatchery-bump.gifgraphics-bump.gif
Yup! And your nests are attached too
Yup! And your nests are attached too
9nmABUL.png
[emoji=firework size=1]Bump![emoji=firework size=1]
Bump!
9nmABUL.png
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] Bump [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/center]
Bump
fodder-bump2.gifAdoptabeles-Bump.gifhatchery-bump.gifgraphics-bump.gif