Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Lair Purge (many pastels!) ♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@OceanEye
holy,,, i'm absolutely in love with Eye,,
are you looking for currency only, or are you open to other forms of payment as well? I can offer four fully colored fullbodies if you're interested in art (link to my art shop here if you'd like to see examples) in addition to 600kt and 200g!
@OceanEye
holy,,, i'm absolutely in love with Eye,,
are you looking for currency only, or are you open to other forms of payment as well? I can offer four fully colored fullbodies if you're interested in art (link to my art shop here if you'd like to see examples) in addition to 600kt and 200g!
intersex.png
@Rainuu

Hello! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to decline your offer! I'm only looking for currency and/or items (such as eggs/valuable scrolls/etc.) atm as I am trying to save up money for a project ;v; sorry!
@Rainuu

Hello! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to decline your offer! I'm only looking for currency and/or items (such as eggs/valuable scrolls/etc.) atm as I am trying to save up money for a project ;v; sorry!
shellbubble.gif
@OceanEye that's alright! I'm gonna try to gather enough to buy him with currency then, so hopefully I can still get him ^^
@OceanEye that's alright! I'm gonna try to gather enough to buy him with currency then, so hopefully I can still get him ^^
intersex.png
@OceanEye

I was just curious on if you were thinking about selling Ahe, and on how much you were looking for him? :)
@OceanEye

I was just curious on if you were thinking about selling Ahe, and on how much you were looking for him? :)

BluBunni15 - Asked for a hold, when the day came gave no response. Waited about a week with no response, or update.
@Rainuu - Alrighty! If you'd like, I wouldn't mind holding him for you//haggling on the price for him if you're interested!

@orangeDeciple - Hello! I guess if I were to put a price range on him, I'd like around 2.5-3kg, but am willing to haggle a little
@Rainuu - Alrighty! If you'd like, I wouldn't mind holding him for you//haggling on the price for him if you're interested!

@orangeDeciple - Hello! I guess if I were to put a price range on him, I'd like around 2.5-3kg, but am willing to haggle a little
shellbubble.gif
@OceanEye oh yeah it'd be wonderful if you could hold him for me! I'm hoping I can get enough within the next few days!
@OceanEye oh yeah it'd be wonderful if you could hold him for me! I'm hoping I can get enough within the next few days!
intersex.png
@Rainuu - great, I have taken him off the AH (: Once you have the right amount, I'll set up a PA for you
@Rainuu - great, I have taken him off the AH (: Once you have the right amount, I'll set up a PA for you
shellbubble.gif
@OceanEye

That's fair, he is a super pretty Wildclaw <3
Unfortunately I am broke right right now, but if I get the money for him I shall be back!

Goodluck selling though!
might come back for mano too...
@OceanEye

That's fair, he is a super pretty Wildclaw <3
Unfortunately I am broke right right now, but if I get the money for him I shall be back!

Goodluck selling though!
might come back for mano too...

BluBunni15 - Asked for a hold, when the day came gave no response. Waited about a week with no response, or update.
shellbubble.gif
shellbubble.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15